Mentholatum No Mess Roll On Vapourizing Rub Reviews
#5 in Remedies

Mentholatum® No Mess Roll-on Rub has the highest concentration of active ingredients for maximum cough & cold relief, 100% natural active ingredients.
  • Provides soothing vapours that help to relieve mild nasal congestion and cough associated with a common cold
  • New packaging and roll-on applicator helps you avoid the greasiness / messiness while still enjoying the effectiveness of a chest rub
  • Great value through controlling dosage and allowing for a lower cost per application versus a traditional chest rub

Available at Shoppers Drug Mart, Jean Coutu, Familiprix, London Drugs, Metro, Amazon.ca and Walmart.ca
For more information, please visit MentholatumNaturalRub.ca

October 18, 2018

I wouldn't hesitate to buy this product again

I had a terrible head cold that eventually moved into my chest. I was sure this was the worst I had ever felt. I asked someone to drop off some mentholatum rub. When she showed up she had the MENTHOLATUM NO MESS ROLL ON VAPOURIZING RUB. I, was expecting a different brand rub,so I was a little dubious about it. To my complete surprise and relief, this was the best product I have used for congestion.

Impressive and Tidy

I received this product for free for review purposes.

As the mom of a little one who gets some nasty colds, this product is a fantastic tool in the medicine cabinet. I love the easy to use design and the fact that the medicine is distributed via roller, thus leaving no mess. It works well and helped my little guy to sleep better when he was sick. I also appreciate how portable the MENTHOLATUM NO MESS ROLL ON VAPOURIZING RUB is as it is convienient to take when we are travelling.

Overall I would recomend this product. It's a major improvement to treating congestion.

mentholatum

Super produit j'adore la facon de l appliquer tellement facile pas besoin d y toucher l'odeur aussi est très agréable dégage les voix respiratoire nous le recommandons a 100 pour cent merci de l opportunité

Efficace et sans gâchis

J'apprécie la méthode d'application du produit qui est face et ne laisse pas de résidus désagréables sur les mains. J'utilise le produit avant de me coucher pour faciliter ma respiration et l'effet est immédiat et agréable.

No mess

I just love love love this vaporizing rub because there is no need to use your hands and get all messy. Also your hands are not subjected to the old way of getting that cold feeling from the menthol. Rub it were you want it and done, couldn't ask for a better product. Also the teddy bear made the little ones feel better snuggling with it.

Vous devez l'essayer !

Bonjour,je suis très heureuse d'avoir été sélectionner pour essayer ce produit.L'effet est bon sans avoir a sa salir les mains avec la crème habituel.Je vous le conseil fortement.

Great Smelling

Great product. I just got this item free from Family Rated, just in time. My little one got a really bad cough and cold from preschool. I tried this product and also a different product for him to be able to breathe better at night. I found that MENTHOLATUM NO MESS ROLL ON worked so much better in helping him breathe better and help lessen the times that he would cough while sleeping. MENTHOLATUM NO MESS ROLL ON wasnt a strong smelling or over powering smell. But just the right amount of smell. I would totally buy this product over and over again for myself.

October 18, 2018

A new medicine cabinet staple!

I would buy stock in this product if I could! With cold and flue season fully here I was super stoked to receive this free to try through the familyrated product review program. We go through a lot of vaporub in our house over the winter months but it's messy.... the Mentholatum No Mess rub is the answer! It's all natural and safe to use on my kidlets, yet strong enough to use for myself or my husband, with no gunky fingers and sticky pajamas!! It smells amazing and it WORKS. Within a single use on my 1 year old daughter and my 4 year old son I could see a relief in their cough and congestion. I will buy this over and over.

Mentholatum Vapourizing rub

I absolutely love this product, it was easy to apply and worked well. The scent is not very strong which is great. The best thing about this product is that it is mess free, love the roll on, so easy to apply and use. Once it was applied, it worked great. I would recommend this product for anyone who wants to be able to use a product that is easy and effective , working better then I thought. Great product.

Pas de dégâts!

J’ai beaucoup aimé le fait de ne pas avoir à me plonger la main dans le pot pour en mettre. J’ai reçu ce produit gratuitement pour le tester et il m’a convaincu totalement. L’effet est vraiment rafraîchissant et fait beaucoup de bien. Je le recommande à tous.