Mentholatum No Mess Roll On Vapourizing Rub Reviews
#5 in Remedies

Mentholatum® No Mess Roll-on Rub has the highest concentration of active ingredients for maximum cough & cold relief, 100% natural active ingredients.
  • Provides soothing vapours that help to relieve mild nasal congestion and cough associated with a common cold
  • New packaging and roll-on applicator helps you avoid the greasiness / messiness while still enjoying the effectiveness of a chest rub
  • Great value through controlling dosage and allowing for a lower cost per application versus a traditional chest rub

Available at Shoppers Drug Mart, Jean Coutu, Familiprix, London Drugs, Metro, Amazon.ca and Walmart.ca
For more information, please visit MentholatumNaturalRub.ca

October 24, 2018

Helps my lil ones to breathe easy

I was chosen as a Family Rated tester for the MENTHOLATUM NO MESS ROLL ON VAPOURIZING RUB. I really loved this product as it helped to provide relief for my little ones during their recent colds. Just as it is advertised, this is a roll on product with no mess. My hands are usually coated in Menthol goop when i rub it on the kid's chest. This time i could use the roll on and it instantly soaked into their skin, helping to provide nasal decongestant so that they could sleep as well as mommy! I am happy to report that we are all on the mend and that this roll on really helped us!

super

j ai recu ce produit pour essaie .. quel surprise de recevoir le produit en plus de recevoir un toutou pour ma fille.
    le produit es merveille il ne tâche pas et pas besoin de se salir les mains car on l.appliqué avec une roulette.
    très bonne odeur et surtout très doux pour la peau de nos petits ange.
    je le.recommamde a 100%

wow super produit

wow super bon produit pour enfant, belle texture, on ne se sali pas les main car ça s applique avec un roulette comme un deo. Pas fort du tout pour la peau de l.enfant.
    L odeur est très agréable. je l ai essayer sur ma fille qui a une peau fragiles (eczema) et aucune réaction de la peau.
    je le recommande a tous les mamans.

Just in time

I received this product for testing purposes for being a member of the FamilyRated club. It came at the perfect time the cold an flu had just stared running rapidly in our household. The scent instantly brings me to my childhood that scent mom would always rub on your chest and feet when I wasn't feeling well. I absolutely love the convenience of the roll on feature. I love that I can easily apply it anywhere and there is no mess. It works really well at making you feel better, breath better and sleep better. We are in love with this new product and will soon being purchasing again to have it stocked and ready for the next batch of germs. This is a must have in my medicine cabinet to fight those nasty winter time bugs. #gotitfree

Soulagement rapide

J’ai tester se produit gratuitement #gotitfree. J’aime le concept de la bille se qui fait que nos mais ne sont pas graisseuse ou autre. La seul chose qui me cause un petit problème ses que j’ai l’impression que sa ne s’applique pas uniformément. Pour l’efficacité sa fonctionne très bien sa soulage vraiment bien.

October 24, 2018

Excellent new way of fighting cough and other colds

As part of the FamilyRated Club, I received Mentholatum No Mess Roll On Vapourizing Rub. It was right on time as my two little ones (6 and 3) are fighting the back to school end of summer coughs and colds. I have been a believer in Vicks Vaporub since forever, but this new product beats the competition! It is so easy and clean to apply, it's amazing! (the only difficulty for me is to fight the giggles as my kids find the roller applicator very tickly :-) ). I did notice a big improvement in the reduction of their night coughs so the effectiveness is there. Will be my new staple now!

Give a try

Provient d’un contenant facilitant l’application il est très efficace pour soulager dans les cas de grippe je les également tester pour soulager des piqûres d’insectes ainsi que des douleurs musculaires c’est un produit que j’ai particulièrement apprécié je vous le recommande mon seul point négatif est qu’il est quand même gras au niveau de la peau

October 22, 2018

Menthol pour le rhume extra

Jai adoré se produit. Le contenant est de format idéal, il peut se transporter facilement. Avez sa roulette, on a pas besoins de se salir les main quant il faut étendre sur notre peau. Elle est efficace pour dégager les voix respiratoire. Je recommande fortement.

October 21, 2018

LOVE!

What a perfect time to try this great product as our entire household is currently fighting off the latest fall/back-to-school bug going around! I will start by saying I LOVE the applicator. Love. It's super easy and convenient to use and sure beats greasy fingers! It is definitely completely mess free. We found the strength and effectiveness of the product to be comparable to other products so we were happy on that front as well. Both my daughter and I have sensitive skin and tend to get a rash with some menthol-rub products. No rash with this brand so another plus. My one question with this product is I wonder how long one container will last? I'm thinking not quite as long as the typical jar format but with the low frequency we buy this product anyway, it's not a huge concern for us, just an observation. Overall, this will be our new go-to chest rub simply for the ease of application with the mess-free design. Love it!
    #gotitfree

October 21, 2018

Fantastic roll on product for cold season!

I loved that mentholatum natural menthol rub was a roll on product and easy to apply. Some similar products are very messy but I found this product very convenient.
    I liked the smell and the fact that it's a more natural way to deal with a cold

I would definitely buy this in the future