Method All Purpose Cleaner in Pink Grapefruit

Method All Purpose Cleaner in Pink Grapefruit Reviews

Ranked #173 out of 415 in Household Cleaning Products

July 10, 2017

Chemical free and amazing scent!

I tried this product after trying to reduce the chemicals in my household. I was skeptical but this product does the trick! It's chemical-free and does an amazing job cleaning and smells amazing!!! I highly recommend it for daily cleaning!

June 13, 2017

I always use this ! Smells great & a great cleaner on grease

Smells great & a great cleaner on grease in the kitchen ! I use it on granite counters, in the kitchen & bathrooms. Now that i can buy it at Costco for a fantastic price too !

June 07, 2017

I love how this smells, it almost makes me *want* to clean. It's also effective. It's pricey though, and I wish they sold refill packs (or maybe they do, in which case I wish the refills were more widely available).

June 01, 2017

I love the smell of this product. It's so fresh and not chemically like other cleaning products I have used in the past! It always gets my house nice and clean while smelling amazing

May 30, 2017

Honestly! The best naturally derived cleaner I have ever used. With the kids in the house, and the pets, this house can get pretty grimey and I struggle with finding an all purpose cleaner that isn't full of harsh chemicals.
    This stuff works so well, and as a bonus, smells wonderful, really gives my house that clean smell, and everything sparkles and shines. Definitely recommend this product!
    Also, it doesn't cost an arm and a leg like most naturally derived, plant based cleaning products do.

February 26, 2017

So im a big fan of Method and FINALLY found this All Purpose Cleaner in the stores. I love the smell of grapefruit and it smells exactly like it!! Nothing artificial just like you squeezed a grapefruit on your counters too clean! It does an amazing job cleaning my stove. We cook a lot of meats, stews, and sometimes fry foods and I just spray this on my stove and the citruses provided in the cleaner cuts the grease very well.

It contains pink grapefruit, blood orange and cassis and its almost like an aromatherapy after you spray this in your house. I even clean my bathroom tub and toilets with this cleaner and they always come out sparkling clean. The all natural ingredients is a plus in Method products! I don't have too worry about spraying this around the children or pets. The smell isn't overwhelming either so if your sensitive so scents the grapefruit cleaner should not bother you. @methodhome

I found this at Shoppers Drug Mart for 4.99$.

February 26, 2017

I love this cleaner! I used it in my kitchen and bathroom counters, and then tried it on my tub. Previously, I have only been able to clean my tub with toilet bowl cleaner because where I live there is constant hard water stains. I put this on my tub, let it sit for a minute or two and hard water stains were gone! This stuff works amazing and smells wonderful, which is a HUGE plus!

February 24, 2017

I love Method All Purpose Cleaner. I like that it is a product that does not have harsh chemicals but it cleans like it does. For an all natural product it is reasonably priced and can we talk about the smell?! Pink Grapefruit is my favourite of their scents, it is fresh and clean without being too overpowering.

May 22, 2016

Love love it my favourite anyone who walks in my house always asks what I use. It's this stuff cleans good and makes the house smell fresh clean smell

May 19, 2016

I love this cleaner. It smells great and works really well. If you get irritated by strong scents easily, then this product is for you. Other cleaners have such strong smells that it makes me feel gross, but this one is unique and I have yet to find another cleaner that I liked as much.