Micellar water garnier Reviews

July 19, 2019

I love using this product for my business!

I am an eyelash technician and I recommend this product to each and every one of my clients as it keeps the lashes nice and clean and prevents bacteria from growing at the lash line. This product is so soft and gentle on the skin and causes no irritation to the eyes. It's perfect for a wide range of uses, from gently cleaning eyelash extensions or taking off a full face of glam!

July 14, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Took my eye makeup of so easily!

I wear eyeliner everyday, I have always struggled to find a make up remover that takes the eyeliner of quickly and effectively without too much rubbing around the delegate skin area. I tried the micellar water for the first time a couple of weeks ago in its travel size and it was so easy to use and so effective at removing my make up. I can’t wait to rush back to the shop and get a bigger one!

June 05, 2019

Love it

Cette eau micellaire est ma favorite. Je l'utilise comme démaquillant pour les yeux et les marina pressés pour nettoyer vite vite ma peau. Chaque fois je rachète ce produit. Il est devenu un incontournable dans ma vie.

May 05, 2019

Removes even the most stubborn makeup!

From water proof mascara to long lasting lip stain, this micellar water removes it! I was so grateful to find a trail size of this for travel! I use it daily and find it works best with a cotton pad instead of cotton ball (personal preference). I am wishing Costco would carry the large size again...haven’t seen it recently but it is s an excellent product!

April 30, 2019

Love the product! Would buy again!

I love how this product is not oily and still removes all of my makeup well. I love using it to refresh my face after the day. Keeps my skin feeling fresh.

April 18, 2019

New favourite!

I started using the micecellar water on a whim when I saw the mini version on sale in the check out isle. I am IN LOVE. I use this every day. It is so soothing and gentle, but still strong enough to get off all the makeup.

April 15, 2019

Best makeup remover

Absolutely best makeup remover out there. I’ve purchased this product few times now. Love how it takes the makeup off in one swipe. No scrubbing needed. Great for sensitive skin. Very gentle on skin and doesn’t leave skin dry or sticky

April 06, 2019

Love this makeup remover!

I have dry sensitive skin and this is the best makeup remover for me currently. I love how clean your skin feels and that you don't have to rinse after using this product. Also very effective at removing eye makeup after a long day.

April 01, 2019

Does an amazing job

This product does exactly what it should. It removes not only eye makeup but effectively removes foundation too. I put a bit on a cotton pad to remove all of my makeup before I cleanse my skin. What is amazing is how easily it removes your mascara, it somehow melts it off without that greasy residue that other eye makeup removers can leave. I guess they call it “ water” for that exact reason.

March 31, 2019

Loving it!!!!!!

I've tried lots of makeup removers and this is my favorite. It's not expensive and the bottle is big so it goes a long way. It doesn't leave a film on your face and removes even the hardest waterproof makeup!