Micellar water Garnier Reviews

November 10, 2020

This is so so so superb!

I tend to wear a lot of makeup, and so when I want something that completely cleans my skin and has it feeling soft and glowy these two are my go to's. Grab this if you can, you will not regret it!

November 10, 2020

Look no further!

Best makeup remover ever! Tried others but nothing beats this one! The price is great and the value. Love that this product is available at most retail outlets, not hard to find. I started buying from Costco. So even better for value!

November 09, 2020
    Oklahoma, United States

Fantastic for makeup removal!

I used to use face wash only and found all of my makeup wasn’t removed. I started using this before my wash to remove my makeup and it has made a huge difference in my skin. It’s gentle and such a great value. I highly recommend it.

October 26, 2020

Great!

This is a great product! The smell is lovely. It is also very effective of taking off makeup and dirt but still keeping my skin moisturized! Would recommend!

October 07, 2020

Would buy again

I like this product, I don't think it's the best eye makeup remover but it definitely does the trick and without oil. It doesn't irritate my skin at all and it doesn't leave a "film" or anything. I would buy it again if they didn't have the pads that I like more.

3.2/5

July 24, 2020
    Coventry, United Kingdom

Helps removing makeup

I am not a huge fan of this product. However, it does help removing makeup. It has a very mild fragrance to it. And you do not need a lot of product at once.

June 28, 2020

A very good product to buy

I would definitely recommend this product. I have been using it over the years and it never ceases to disappoint me. It's very gently on the skin, you don't need to rub in order to get your makeup off, and it removes oils and dirt while cleansing the skin. You can also remove your eye makeup which is a bonus!

June 18, 2020
    Texas, United States

Nice Touch to skin

I like that this Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 is a clear see through bottle. I like to see the product I'm using and purchasing. The closed snap top prevents any spillage that can occur which is great for traveling. It's liquid form spreads on the skin to lift and remove makeup, dirt and oils. This cleansing water also cleanses plus soothes your skin in the process. After you apply and remove everything, you don't have to rinse and it's so easy to remove stuff. I feel it helps my oily skin by getting deep into my pores, but it works well for all skin types. The feeling is very mild. No harsh nor burning sensation like any other astringent/ toner, this cleanser water leaves your skin soft actually! This can be used am/pm routine. No oils No alcohol & No fragrances. This can be purchased at Walmart for the price or $5

May 27, 2020

One of my fav makeup removers

I absolutely love Micellar water. If you want something that will cleanse your skin, moisturize r it and make sure every bit of makeup/dirt is off without the hassle of soapy suds and making a mess of water, this is for you. It is so simple and easy, yet effective.

May 02, 2020

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleasing Water

(Garnier sent me these products for free )

This micellar water works wonderfully on my skin! 💕 The best part is the reusable pads, sustainable, durable and easy to clean: Just toss them in the washing machine, inside a little bag! Amazing!