Milani 2 in 1 Foundation & Concealer Reviews
#30 in Foundation

May 05, 2020

BEST PRODUCT EVER- FULL COVERAGE

I have tried a number of different foundation products throughout the years. However, after watching Jefree Stars youtube review, I decided to give this foundation a try. It is the best foundation I have ever used, completely full coverage and lasts all day!

April 29, 2020

Incredible FULL coverage

I absolutely LOVE this product. If you’re looking for FULL coverage foundation from the drug store, TRY THIS! It’s incredible. They have expanded the shade range. Prior to this the shades were limited but if you’ve been wanting to try it, there are now more shades. If you have dry skin like myself, I suggest you exfoliate and moisturize before using it & use a good hydrating primer with it. You won’t be disappointed!!

April 25, 2020

Lovely!

I have pretty dry sensitive skin. This is a buildable foundation with medium coverage I’d say. Super easy to blend! I’ve been using this foundation for the last 4 years and it really works well for me!

April 03, 2020

Favourite drugstore foundation

This is my go to full coverage foundation. The shade range is good the only foundation I have found that matches me perfectly and it lasts all day and night without ever looking cakey.

January 30, 2020

Love!

For a "drugstore" brand, I was pleasantly surprised. The coverage is amazing, it doesn't look caked on and it stays on! This stuff is pretty impressive. The setting spray from Milani is also great!

January 30, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Fab product

Great coverage without being cakey i found it worked well even on dry patches would definitely recommend it for value to lasted all day and night with no touch ups and was great colour match for me

January 04, 2020

Full Coverage

I was tired of getting foundations that didn't seem to last or I could still see blemishes through. This one has been a great addition to my routine. It helps to cover redness and has helped to cover pores giving a more flawless finish. I would also recommend using powder after foundation and going back under the eyes for the concealer. Works great

October 24, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

I would buy this product forever!

This product is amazing! It covers all your blemishes and is so lightweight,Doesn't feel heavy on your face and you dont need to build the coverage up it just comes straight away! There are so many shades to fit every skin type

September 17, 2019

Beautiful coverage !

I have extremely dry skin, and it’s become difficult for me to not only find a foundation that gives me a full coverage finish, but also one that doesn’t cling to flakes of dry skin or dry patches as well as stays on all day and gives a flawless finish.

My go to foundation was always Too Faced Born This Way Foundation; now I’m ALWAYS reaching for my Milani Conceal and Perfect because it is SUCH a beautiful product and sooo cheap! Highly highly recommend.

The picture I’ve attached is after my hair appointment, it’s pouring rain, and my make up has been on my face for over six hours.

September 02, 2019

Surprised by the quality

Super qualité pour le prix payé!, très bonne couvrance sur plusieurs heures, plusieurs teintes, il ne plaque pas et il n’est pas trop chère! J’ai une peau mixe/acnéique
    Je vous le recommande!