Milk Bone Original Biscuits for Large Dogs Reviews

September 23, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

I will purchase this product again.

My dobermans love the Milk Bone dog biscuits. They always know when they come inside they will get this treat. It satisfies there desire for a treat. And I like that it is a product I have trusted for years.

North Carolina, United States

My dogs love these

My two dogs can’t ever get enough of these Milk Bone treats! Although they both have sensitive tummys, we have never had any issues with these dog treats.

Ohio, United States

Treats are bribes

My dog loves these bones however in my house these are treats for potty time he knows when he goes and tinkles he gets a biscuit.he has it gone within a minte

Milk Bone Biscuits for large dogs

My dog Sasha ia a beagle and she absolutely adores these. Plus as a beagle she chows down really fast but she takes her time eating them. I have never had an digestive problems in regards to this product. I love the price as they are cheap and she enjoys them.

February 09, 2018

Perfect for my Alaskan Malamute.

I have a very large Alaskan Malamuet and these are perfect for him. Although he eats through a box a week because he loves them so much. Anyone with a big dog should buy them.

January 23, 2018

My Puppy gives two paws up

My pup loves loves them. She gets very excited when she sees my grab the bag. I assume they taste fantastic as she eats them in about two bites and looks for more.

January 23, 2018

He loves them

My dog loves these, I do worry that they aren't great nutritionally for him, so I ration them out the way I do cookies for us. They're not that big, but they are pretty hard and he will spend a few minutes trying to lick up every single crumb that fell when he took that first bite.

March 07, 2017

My dog loves these ! She's a big fan of treats, and gets bored of the same ones, but since we started giving her these, she always goes sniffing for more once she's done. I think she likes how big they are, and the crunch to them. We buy the huge size box, so they last us awhile! Definitely worth the price

March 01, 2017

My dog loves Milk Bone Original Biscuits. Even though they don't smell like anything to me, my dog always stares me down for one after coming back from a walk and right before sleep. I must have gone through 6 or 7 boxes of these...even though I only have one dog!

August 27, 2016

I have 2 dogs and it's 50/50 as my one prefers other treats and the other absolutl lover these I highly recommend them if your dog loves hard treats if not then another type is probably smarter