Milkshake Silver Shine Shampoo Reviews
#118 in Shampoo

March 30, 2018

Best purple shampoo on the market!

I waited forever to try this product because of it's price tag but I am SO happy I chose to purchase! It completely removes the brassiness from my blonde hair and is so moisturizing. It has an amazing scent as well! Love it!

March 05, 2018

Absolutely buying this again!

Besides the fact that it smells AMAZING, it gives my hair a great deep clean without drying my scalp. I use this “purple shampoo” on my Vibrant red hair to great a amazing colour outcome !

February 06, 2018

Great product for removing brassiness from blonde.

My hair is a very light blonde, this product eliminated brassiness without over toning my hair and leaving it violet like most other purple shampoos I’ve tried. I recommend this to all of my blonde friends! I find that the texture of my hair feels a little dry after I use it but it’s nothing a leave in conditioner can’t fix.

October 20, 2017

Makes my hair smell and feel incredible.

This product is used in the salon that I go to for my hair to be professionally done. It is available for sale in the salon and can be found online. The whole line smells like milkshakes, so my hair smells so yummy. The product makes me hair feel so soft and smooth. The product also takes the brassiness out of my blonde and keeps the colour looking vibrant until my next visit to the salon.

October 15, 2017

If your platinum you should already be using this product

This is the healthiest most potent purple shampoo that I trust and use ... I am a white platinum hair girl and will never stop using this product ... Absolutely the best of used and no need to worry about dry hair !

2.7/5

October 06, 2017

Milkshake silver shampoo

Not a fan!!
    Used this for a couple weeks as my stylist was out of town so couldn't get my regular brand

June 20, 2017

Game changer for blondes

I bought this at a salon and use this every other time I wash my hair. The longer you leave it on, the less brassy your blonde hair will be. An absolute game changer girls! I cannot go without this product. Go buy it! Salons only

June 15, 2017

Excellent for blonde hair!

This shampoo is a dream come true for blonde/silver hair! Unlike other purple shampoos this one has great pigment and almost acts as a toner when it comes to yellow/golden tones coming through blonde/silver hair! It has a higher price tag than other professional purple shampoos but it is totally worth it as you don't have to use it as often or use as much product. The only purple shampoo I will use!