Milkshake Silver Shine Shampoo Reviews
#64 in Shampoo

July 06, 2019

Smells amazing feels amazing

My salon recommended the milkshake silver shampoo and while putting it on it smelled soo good. It leaves your hair feeling super clean and takes the brass colour out of your hair.

July 05, 2019

Love the smell!

The shampoo doesn’t stain your hands like some other purple shampoos. I love the smell of this shampoo but you do need a good moisturizing conditioner after using this. I get compliments all the time when after using it!

July 02, 2019

Best Ever!

My hair generally pulls a lot of reds so when I do any coloring, I find I get a lot of brassiness. Since doing a color melt into a ashy/icy blonde I was really worried about finding the best purple shampoo to keep my color without it going brassy. THANK GOODNESS FOR MILKSHAKE! I use it twice a week and it is amazing. I will not go without.

April 08, 2019

Best purple shampoo for Blondes!

This is by far my favourite shampoo to keep my hair looking icy blonde. It instantly takes the brasiness out. I use it a couple times a week for best results, usually mixing a little in with my regular shampoo. I also find if I use it alone and leave it in for longer it will give my hair a nice lavender hue.

April 03, 2019

great for blonde hair

milkshake silver shine shampoo and conditioner has kept the brassiness out of my blonde hair. it keeps my hair hydrated unlike other purple shampoo. highly recommend using milkshakes product

April 01, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Milk shake shampoo

I love this product ! I’ve been doing blondes in my hair for over 2 years now and been using this product, it is for sure my number one go to! It brings the blonde out so much more!

March 20, 2019

It’s very potent

Ride or die.. I’m fairly a very harsh reviewer but I love love love this product , because it drastically takes the brassy ness out of your hair without looking retarded

March 20, 2019

So good!

This silver shampoo is the best there is! It almost makes my goldish blonde hair silver if I leave it in too long or use it too often. It definitely takes the gold out of my hair if I’ve been in the sun too long. And it extends the time needed between colouring and toning because it works so amazingly well!

March 19, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best Shampoo for Blonde Hair

When you spend so much money on colour for your hair you want to maintain that! While this product is slightly costly, it saves the blonde hair from turning brassy and washed out. Highly recommend this shampoo and overall it's a great investment. This is the best 'purple' shampoo I have found on the market!

March 03, 2019

A little expensive but

Worth it. I think I must have been living under a rock because I didn’t know I could up keep my cool tone between salon visits. This helps big time. I put it on and let it sit for awhile before conditioning. Cool tip 😎