• Mini Oreos

Mini Oreos Reviews

Ranked #1886 out of 2373 in Grocery

June 15, 2017

Love!

Love love love these!!! I don't know what they put in them but mini things always taste better than regular sized things hahaha, but still! Sooooo good!

May 28, 2017

These are thr perfect size for little kids they can easily separate them and eat them up. The bag is nice that it is resealable. Nice to have for a treat unstead of a big one

May 14, 2017

I love these mini Oreos. They come prepackaged and easy to carry. Usually the bigger Oreos go to waste or are half eaten by my twins. The mini Oreos are fun to eat and they never leave any uneaten. The taste you can always count on and the price is reasonable.

February 16, 2016

I love Mini Oreos. They are so tasty. Love the cream in the middle. They taste great if you mashed them up in vanilla ice cream too. You can get them in singe pack or by multi-packs.

June 13, 2015

I like these little oreo cookies, really easy to bring with you and the taste is the exact same as the original oreo cookies

June 11, 2015

I love these Mini Oreo's and the taste is exactly the same as a regular Oreo, just a bite size cookie. I love to let my 22 month old grandson have these as a snack because they are just the right size for him and no wasting it. They are a great little treat.

June 10, 2015

I give mini Oreos to my kids. They love finding these bite sized cookies in their lunches. A versatile treat that can be eaten with your pudding, it can be added to ice cream, dunked in milk, added to a tasty popcorn mix or added to a homemade trail mix. A lot of Oreo flavour in a bite sized cookie.

September 06, 2014

These are really great. I like the mini oreos because you can eat like 10 of them and its the equivalent of eating one cookie.

3.2/5

August 06, 2014

These are good but seem to have less cream in the middle than the regular size. You are eating more cookie which might be a good thing for some but if I'm getting a "treat" I want the full taste else why bother. It's a good snack for little ones.

3.2/5

September 03, 2013

These are tiny little oreo cookies. I can have 4-5 and satisfy my sweet tooth. I feel more satisfied becasue I get more enjoyment out of eating 4-5 cookies vs. just 1 which is roughly the same because I take more time to enjoy. Psychological I know but it works for me. The only issue I have with these is that because they are small and all jumbled up in the foil bag the tops and bottoms sometimes become separated. Otherwise a small sweet treat that is the perfect size.