Mini Oreos

Mini Oreos Reviews

Ranked #2069 out of 2366 in Grocery

February 16, 2016

I love Mini Oreos. They are so tasty. Love the cream in the middle. They taste great if you mashed them up in vanilla ice cream too. You can get them in singe pack or by multi-packs.

June 13, 2015

I like these little oreo cookies, really easy to bring with you and the taste is the exact same as the original oreo cookies

June 11, 2015

I love these Mini Oreo's and the taste is exactly the same as a regular Oreo, just a bite size cookie. I love to let my 22 month old grandson have these as a snack because they are just the right size for him and no wasting it. They are a great little treat.

June 10, 2015

I give mini Oreos to my kids. They love finding these bite sized cookies in their lunches. A versatile treat that can be eaten with your pudding, it can be added to ice cream, dunked in milk, added to a tasty popcorn mix or added to a homemade trail mix. A lot of Oreo flavour in a bite sized cookie.

September 06, 2014

These are really great. I like the mini oreos because you can eat like 10 of them and its the equivalent of eating one cookie.

August 06, 2014

These are good but seem to have less cream in the middle than the regular size. You are eating more cookie which might be a good thing for some but if I'm getting a "treat" I want the full taste else why bother. It's a good snack for little ones.

September 03, 2013

These are tiny little oreo cookies. I can have 4-5 and satisfy my sweet tooth. I feel more satisfied becasue I get more enjoyment out of eating 4-5 cookies vs. just 1 which is roughly the same because I take more time to enjoy. Psychological I know but it works for me. The only issue I have with these is that because they are small and all jumbled up in the foil bag the tops and bottoms sometimes become separated. Otherwise a small sweet treat that is the perfect size.

JamesBD added a new review for
    The Rock pots and pans set

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Johnson's Baby Powder

kelx has started a new forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

jennmarieh has posted in the forum topic
    Ance on Back

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects