MiO Liquid Water Enhancer - Berry Pomegranate Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 105 in Water

May 15, 2017

These are so gross! They taste nothing like real juice and are very chemically, I prefer something like Crystal light or the Kool aid squirts. I think they try to hard to make it taste like a sports drink and it results in it tasting waay to fake.

May 15, 2017

One of the best flavoured water enhancers I've ever had. I don't find you need to use much which is great and it's nice to use when you still want to get your water in but want a little flavour.

March 29, 2017

When it get time to drink water, it's fun to be able to enhance it.

Mio is exactly the kind of product I like because it has no calories and tastes great.
    Thanks MIO!!!

January 13, 2017

I drink wayyyyyyyy more water now with these water enhancers than I ever did before. Great tasting! And a good price when they are on sale! I have tried several of the flavours but the Berry Pomegranate is my favourite.

September 08, 2016

I Loved it . when you really need a thirst quencher but water is not what you want , MIO makes it a real treat. i keep it at my desk at work, helps me get required amount of water each day . Love it

February 28, 2016

I'm not a huge fan of water, but ever since we have started purchasing these Mio waters my husband and I have been drinking our water, no more pop and have limited our juice intake! I do believe the price of these are a bit expensive. These are not a health product so I believe these should be more affordable! When the go on sale we tend to stock up!

February 17, 2016

I keep a bottle of this with me, just in case I need some flavour in my water. The flavour isn't as tarte as I anticipated, and wasn't overly sweet as well! It all depends on how much you put in, just be careful!

February 17, 2016

The combined flavors are so delicious i use 1-2 bottles a week in my water. Love this method as there is less sugar intake in the body. I haven't tried any other flavors since I'm so hooked on this one.

September 22, 2015

This is one of my favourite flavours to get of MIO, it's pretty flavourful and you can really taste the berry flavour. Adds a nice boost to water and makes it more fun and enjoyable to drink.

June 09, 2015

This stuff has a very fake taste, I thought it was disgusting!