MiO Liquid Water Enhancer - Berry Pomegranate Reviews
#51 in Water

Trop bon, trop parfait

J'adore cette eau. Elle goûte la framboise bleu. C'était pas cher du tout. C'est seulement 1.99$ je pense bien. C'est la marque du Walmart et il y a que 3 calories pour 1 c à thé. Je vais essayer d'autre saveur prochainement. Je suis entrain de tester limonade au framboise( comme la limonade rose). C'est délicieux à date.

Refreshing

Trying to get your daily water intake look no further. This Mio flavour is refreshing, fruity with no funky aftertaste. Love the Berry-Pomegranate flavour

Love mio

I’ve recently had bariatric surgery and I am sensitive to some foods and drink , but with mio I’m
    Perfect. I can no longer drink plain tap water without it causeing a bit of a pain but since I started with mio I’m
    Drinking all the water I need

March 21, 2018

Saved my husband

My husband had to have stomach surgery which look his opportunity to have anything but water and this makes that bareavle for him! Thank you for coming up with such an incredible product that tastes so goood!

February 26, 2018

Yaaaaaasssssss

It’s delicious. I literally forget I’m drinking water. I have a bunch of these in different flavours and use them in my sodastream daily. There’s no sugar and whatnot ... just yummy flavoured water. And it doesn’t taste fake either.

February 13, 2018

J'aime bien

Le goût de baies est vraiment très bien. Ce Mio donne un bon goût à l'eau. Toutefois le "faux sucre" est un peu trop intense et gâche un peu le tout.cest bien mais pas extraordinaire

January 17, 2018

Gets me drinking more water

Not great in price don’t feel it’s worth around $5 for a tiny bottle of Mio. But I do love the taste and it easily makes me drink more fluids in a day. I hate drinking g plain water

July 10, 2017

Berry good!

I like this water enhancer. It has helped me with my goal of drinking more water. It has a very nice flavour and it is not expensive. The product did meet my expectations. I want to try more flavours.

July 07, 2017

Génial

MiO Liquid Water Enhancer - Berry Pomegranate pour moi est le meilleur de sa gamme de saveur, petit à trainer, rapidement mis dans une bouteille d'eau, et 0 calories !!!

1.0/5

May 15, 2017

These are so gross! They taste nothing like real juice and are very chemically, I prefer something like Crystal light or the Kool aid squirts. I think they try to hard to make it taste like a sports drink and it results in it tasting waay to fake.