MiO Liquid Water Enhancer - Berry Pomegranate Reviews
#85 in Water

February 13, 2018

J'aime bien

Le goût de baies est vraiment très bien. Ce Mio donne un bon goût à l'eau. Toutefois le "faux sucre" est un peu trop intense et gâche un peu le tout.cest bien mais pas extraordinaire

January 17, 2018

Gets me drinking more water

Not great in price don’t feel it’s worth around $5 for a tiny bottle of Mio. But I do love the taste and it easily makes me drink more fluids in a day. I hate drinking g plain water

July 10, 2017

Berry good!

I like this water enhancer. It has helped me with my goal of drinking more water. It has a very nice flavour and it is not expensive. The product did meet my expectations. I want to try more flavours.

July 07, 2017

Génial

MiO Liquid Water Enhancer - Berry Pomegranate pour moi est le meilleur de sa gamme de saveur, petit à trainer, rapidement mis dans une bouteille d'eau, et 0 calories !!!

1.0/5

May 15, 2017

These are so gross! They taste nothing like real juice and are very chemically, I prefer something like Crystal light or the Kool aid squirts. I think they try to hard to make it taste like a sports drink and it results in it tasting waay to fake.

May 15, 2017

One of the best flavoured water enhancers I've ever had. I don't find you need to use much which is great and it's nice to use when you still want to get your water in but want a little flavour.

March 29, 2017

When it get time to drink water, it's fun to be able to enhance it.

Mio is exactly the kind of product I like because it has no calories and tastes great.
    Thanks MIO!!!

January 13, 2017

I drink wayyyyyyyy more water now with these water enhancers than I ever did before. Great tasting! And a good price when they are on sale! I have tried several of the flavours but the Berry Pomegranate is my favourite.

September 08, 2016

I Loved it . when you really need a thirst quencher but water is not what you want , MIO makes it a real treat. i keep it at my desk at work, helps me get required amount of water each day . Love it

February 28, 2016

I'm not a huge fan of water, but ever since we have started purchasing these Mio waters my husband and I have been drinking our water, no more pop and have limited our juice intake! I do believe the price of these are a bit expensive. These are not a health product so I believe these should be more affordable! When the go on sale we tend to stock up!