Mio Liquid Water Enhancer - Lemonade Reviews
#129 in Water

2.0/5

June 27, 2019

Disappointed

I was buying compliments (sobey brand) flavouring before I bought these and they had much better taste for a much cheaper price. I expected this to be better since it was a name brand specialized in these products. They say 2 quick squirts but it usually takes more than that for the flavour to come through nicely. Would just buy a diff brand.

May 01, 2019

I use this product everyday! And I love it.

I add this to my water everyday. I've also tried it with tonic water and its great that way as well. I stock up on this when it goes on sale. I have one at work and one at home. Love it.

April 23, 2019

Great taste, but it’s a little sugary for me

I really like mio products since I drink more water (thanks to the good taste). I think it’s a bit sugary for my taste so I put just a little spray in my water

February 28, 2019

Buy this product regularly

I use this daily in my water as I don’t like the taste of water. It gives the simple taste of lemonade without being to sweet. I can’t get enough of it.

February 17, 2019

MiO Liquid Water Enhancer - Lemonade

MiO Liquid Water Enhancer - Lemonade is very good. I am the type of person that does not like the plain ol' taste of water unless I am very thirsty. I wanted to start drinking more water for my health, but was looking for something that would help water be more enticing.
    I did try a few different flavor enhancer's, and the majority of them I really like, but the lemonade was is the best in my opinion.
    Just need a little squirt for it to go a long ways... and the lemon flavor is really good, not too sweet...not too tart... just right !

June 07, 2018

Use MIO pretty much everyday

I. love. these. The limonade is my very favorite Mio liquid water enhancer, but I love most of them. I LOVE that they are zero calories. They tend to be expensive, but I regularly have an offer on the PC Optimum card so it helps for that.

September 13, 2017

Love adding this to my water

I'm one of those people who just doesn't like to drink plain water, but I know that I need to increase my water intake to stay hydrated. When I add Mio's Lemonade water enhancer, drinking water is no longer something I have to force myself to do. I love the flavor; I honestly take this everywhere with me!

September 13, 2017

When you are tired of water...

Mio lemonade-flavoured water enhancer is one of my favourite go-to drinks when I am thirsty, yet tired of drinking plain water. A little squirt goes a long way! My kids enjoy it too, and drink more water now.

May 17, 2017

I love this stuff. So flavourful without having to use a whole lot, just a little squirt will do ya. Bottle lasts for ages, makes drinking water a whole lot more enjoyable

1.3/5

April 25, 2017

I've tried all of the Mio water enhancers and all of them are pretty decent except for this lemonade flavour. It is so acidic and it leaves a bad aftertaste in your mouth. I will stay away from this one.