Miss vickies balsamic vinegar & sweet onion

Miss vickies balsamic vinegar & sweet onion Reviews

Ranked #429 out of 1308 in Snacks

April 11, 2017

Oh my.. so tasty! I'm not a big chip fan, so when I want something crispy and reach for chips, I always reach for Miss. Vickies. However, this new flavour was actually really tasty!

March 30, 2017

Yes! These Miss Vickies chips are crazy addicting! I love the flavour combination of the balsamic vinegar & sweet onion. It has that bit of bitterness from the vinegar and sweet taste from the onion. Good luck only eating a few and putting the bag away though! So good!

March 30, 2017

Okay these are so good. They have a strong balsamic vinegar flavour which I was pleased about and are very flavourful. These can normally be a bit pricey but they do go on sale, and sometimes I just don't care if they're on sale or not. I think I've told everyone that I know about these!

December 29, 2016

One of the best chip brand (and also flavour) that I know of. However, they are a little pricey, so it is best to wait until you see a special offer for them.

January 18, 2016

I've always been a fan of miss Vickies chips and when I came across this flavour I knew I would love them and now they are my new favourite chip of the moment. The balsamic vinegar taste is not as strong as the malt vinegar and its followed by a hint of onion, They are really yummy and a perfect little snack.