Miss Vickies Jalapeno Chips Reviews
#42 in Grocery

March 17, 2020

So yummy!

I would say that this Jalapeno one has a nice kick to it, but isnt too spicy for those who cannot handle too much spice (for people who want less spice, I recommend sweet chili in the blue packaging). Too bad that if I eat too many of these, I always get a stomach ache and my body hates me for it after..

August 06, 2019
    Texas, United States

Great Taste

These chips taste great with just enough kick to give the perfect jalapeno flavor. I really like the type of chip that is not to thin and reminds me of homemade chips.

May 30, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Amazing.

Miss Vickie's Jalapeno chips are my absolute favourite when it comes to jalapeno flavour. The crunch that comes with Miss Vickie's is what keeps bringing me back to this brand time and time again. Miss Vickie's Jalapeno have a great taste and a bit of heat which is expected but it's the perfect amount. These chips aren't ridiculously spicy, but they are also not bland like some other brands I've tried. If you're looking for a great jalapeno chip these are the one!

March 07, 2019

Delicious

Miss Vickie’s chips have to be the best chips on the market today. They have an unbelievable taste, they are the crunchiest chip and most flavour. This is my most favourite by far. They are also the freshest and I highly recommend these chips... a must try if you haven’t already.

March 07, 2019

Yummiest chips

My favourite chips of all time. They are very thinly sliced and nice and crispy. The flavour is very spicy which is what I usually go for in chips. The price is not over the top. These chips do not last long in my house because they are truly a hit. Will continue to purchase.

July 15, 2018

Miss Vickies Jalapeno Chips

Yum yum yum! One of my favorite chips by far. The jalapeno flavor is plain delicious and the crunch of the kettle chips is to be die for. The only down side would have to the price of the chips, but they are definitely worth the purchase.

April 07, 2018

Spicy

These chips have so much crunch and just the right level of flavouring. The jalepeno has a great amount of kick to it. These are great on their own or dipped in something.

October 03, 2017

Soo Good!

Miss Vickies is one of my favourite chip brands. I love the crunch factor about these chips. It's so satisfying! The flavour is definitely it's greatest quality. I really enjoy spicy and these always satisfy my craving!

October 03, 2017

A MUST try!!

Whenever I walk by these delicious bites of crunch and flavor at the store, I need to stop myself before I reach for a bag! They are honestly a huge guilty pleasure for a salty-snack-loving girl like me!

If you like spicy, you will LOVE these chips!
    If you like salt and crunch, these will be such a great snack for you!

My only downside is that I wish they were slightly cheaper. Though, regardless of price, my cravings will often conquer - allowing me to enjoy these chips once more!

July 31, 2017

Oh they are good!

I love Jalapenos! Those chips are baked like old fashionned and taste really good and spicy. Your guess would loves these if you are bringing them at parties. Its not too spicy though, but just enough to appreciate a good bottle of water just after it. Plus, it's really hard to not finished the bag just after opening it.