Mitchum Advanced Control invisible solid Reviews

September 06, 2017

Most effective deodorant

Mitchum is by far the best deodorant brand. It lasts all day- which being in the sun, swimming, and hiking most days for my job is incredibly important. The smell is nice but not overpowering. It legitimately works and doesn't break the bank!

June 01, 2017

I love, love, love this product. I started using it around 5 years ago and haven't purchased another brand since. Not only does it work, even when exercising, it smells clean and lasts all day and then some. I have recommended this product to all my friends and finally convinced my husband to try it, now he is hooked.

January 13, 2017

After trying literally every women's deodorant I was happy to have found that this one actually works. I love that I only have to apply once and it actually lasts all day.

September 19, 2016

Amazing, amazing, amazing. My boyfriend and i are completely addicted to this deodorant. It is very effective, doesn't make my skin irritated or itchy and keeps my free dry all day.

January 13, 2016

I've been using Mitchum Advanced Control Invisible solid for a long while. This is by far one of the best out there! It smells great, goes on smooth and really is invisible solid! If you want to go through your day without worrying about wetness and odor protection, than don't look anywhere else! Great price too.

November 19, 2015

The strength of this deodorant is amazing! I was used to house brands and roll-on deodorants but this is ten times better. Does not leave white traces on my clothing and covers for the whole day.