M&M's Peanut Chocolate Candies Reviews
#21 in Chocolate

Since 1941, M&M’s are the original fun bites. Probably the most famous candy treat in the world, the snack sized pieces of chocolate (and peanuts) in a candy shell are instantly recognizable all over the globe. Movies are better with M&Ms.

For more info, please visit M&M's

September 07, 2017

M&m;pure pleasure

These things are so delicious I can see why they also sell them in a 50 ounce bag. These are one of those foods that you can just eat and eat and not stop because they are so scrumptious and delicious one of the best candy bars on the planet

September 07, 2017

could eat the whole bag

I love these. The saltiness of the peanuts along with the chocolate is the perfect combination. I like that there's also a candy shell, makes for a perfect pick me up.

June 26, 2017

J'aaaaaadore !

J'en raffole des M&M;'s au beurre de cacahuète. Ils sont délicieux, ils ont un léger gout de caramel salée que j'adore. Le prix est tout à fait abordable

June 19, 2017

Favourite nutty treat

I love most M&M;flavours but these are my favourite. They have a big rich peanut interior covered in a layer of milk chocolate coated in a variety of colors. Like smarties they can be fun to colour coordinate while eating. They can be pricey at times but are usually on sale in most places I shop. A great filling treat.

May 29, 2017

I really like these ! I don't find I buy them on a regular occasion, I don't find them addicting when I'm not near them. But I must say every single time I go to my cottage I end up eating half of a huge Costco Bag of them. They are really good, not my favourite out there but once they are in front of me I can't stop! Also I find it very enjoyable to know it's pretty healthy compared to your typical chocolate bar. I'd rather feed my child M&M;Peanuts over just plain M&M;'s as this way I know I am sneaking a touch of protein while he's getting a treat.

May 19, 2017

These are one of my favouriteI M&M;'s. The colourful candy shells add a nice crunch and texture. When you bite in you get that sweet candy flavour mixed with a smooth chocolate coating. The peanuts inside are delicious and really add a crunch. These are a great snack.

May 08, 2017

I have tried all M&M;'s, this is the ONLY M&M;I like. I love the colorful candy shell with smooth rich milk chocolate and the crunchy nutiness of the peanut. Makes a great snack. Different size packages make different prices but Sales are always best ;) yummy!

April 26, 2017

These are always my go to candies when I am working night audits. Popping a couple into my mouth every once in a while really helps keep my sugar levels up and helps me stay awake till the morning.

April 21, 2017

I love m&m;'s in general and I love peanuts so when i ttied these I was very pleased with the taste of them. It has a sweet and salty taste. I love them.

April 17, 2017

my favourite snack on the go, i recently went on a few trips that's involved some driving, and there and back i had these with me! i love chocolate and peanuts together!!