M&M's Peanut Chocolate Candies Reviews
#20 in Chocolate

Since 1941, M&M’s are the original fun bites. Probably the most famous candy treat in the world, the snack sized pieces of chocolate (and peanuts) in a candy shell are instantly recognizable all over the globe. Movies are better with M&Ms.

For more info, please visit M&M's

May 29, 2017

I really like these ! I don't find I buy them on a regular occasion, I don't find them addicting when I'm not near them. But I must say every single time I go to my cottage I end up eating half of a huge Costco Bag of them. They are really good, not my favourite out there but once they are in front of me I can't stop! Also I find it very enjoyable to know it's pretty healthy compared to your typical chocolate bar. I'd rather feed my child M&M;Peanuts over just plain M&M;'s as this way I know I am sneaking a touch of protein while he's getting a treat.

May 19, 2017

These are one of my favouriteI M&M;'s. The colourful candy shells add a nice crunch and texture. When you bite in you get that sweet candy flavour mixed with a smooth chocolate coating. The peanuts inside are delicious and really add a crunch. These are a great snack.

May 08, 2017

I have tried all M&M;'s, this is the ONLY M&M;I like. I love the colorful candy shell with smooth rich milk chocolate and the crunchy nutiness of the peanut. Makes a great snack. Different size packages make different prices but Sales are always best ;) yummy!

April 26, 2017

These are always my go to candies when I am working night audits. Popping a couple into my mouth every once in a while really helps keep my sugar levels up and helps me stay awake till the morning.

April 21, 2017

I love m&m;'s in general and I love peanuts so when i ttied these I was very pleased with the taste of them. It has a sweet and salty taste. I love them.

April 17, 2017

my favourite snack on the go, i recently went on a few trips that's involved some driving, and there and back i had these with me! i love chocolate and peanuts together!!

March 24, 2017

thse are the most amazing little chocolate and peanut candies ever made but they are the most expensive and while being charged for weight on them, they're mostly peanut and those arent worth much these are much bet ter to get in bulk

March 06, 2017

Nous aimons tellement les M&M;aux arachide que nous achetons toujours les plus grand formats! Nous laissons régulièrement un bol avec des M&M;dedans... ce qui fait que nous en mangeons souvent beaucoup trop! :) Commencer à manger ces petites douceurs, c'est ne plus être capable de s'arrêter!

March 05, 2017

I love love M&M;'s peanut chocolate !! I have a bowl in my living room available for the taking !! The chocolate is smooth along with the crunch of the peanut & the candy coating.

February 20, 2017

My absolute favourite sweet snack of all time! So easy to enjoy. Not too sweet because of the peanuts and it's got the perfect amount of crunch and texture. I love having it with popcorn when I'm watching a movie!