Monat Volume Treatment System Reviews
#40 in Hair Care

April 20, 2018

Love the Conditioner!

I just love that the Volume conditioner is not heavy and it can be applied right onto the scalp and will not make your hair greasy. I am a big fan of MONAT products!

March 23, 2018

The easy breasy shampoo

I naturally have very oily hair, and have struggled with it my whole life. Nobody has time to shower twice a day especially with 2 children. Since using monat I only need to shower every 2 days now, which is a life saver. My hair has become very shiny and full of bounce. It definitely helped my hair growth. For years I’ve been trying to grow my hair and it wouldn’t grow, using monat I have amazing beautiful hair! Thanks monat! I do think it costs to much though, I have to save up for months to afford it.

March 13, 2018

Love the feeling of my hair

My hair was very dull and unhealthy I wanted to try a natural shampoo with out any chemicals in it.

This shampoo helped make my hair feel so healthily and soft, there is no more frizz. It styles so fast and easy in the morning. The only reason I give it less then perfect is I find my hair oily after one day I’m still working on finding the right system bc many people have said they actually have to wash their hair less with monat. I will continue to try some to see what works for me.

February 19, 2018

MONAT HAIR TREATMENT SYSTEM REVIEW

THIS PRODUCT DOES WONDERS. I USED IT ONCE AND MY HAIR HAS BEEN AMAZING EVER SINCE. I DEFINATELY RECOMMEND BUYING MONAT FROM MY PERSONAL REPRESENTITIVE AS IT TREATS DRY DAMAGED HAIR ECT

2.3/5

February 15, 2018

Works for two months then stops

I loved this product for the first two months. It made my hair grow like crazy and look smooth and thicker. After two months the conditioner didn't seem to work at all and my hair was left extremely tangy and seemed to be falling out a bit more than usual.

2.7/5

February 03, 2018

Works but don't think it's worth the amount of $

Was nice first couple of uses but makes my head itch a little. The first couple applications my hair felt absolutely amazing then over time I noticed that my scalp was getting extremely itchy

January 12, 2018

I’d try again

I enjoyed the way my hair felt after washing. I didn’t really notice a difference in my hair growth or volume. But I would definitely buy again to keep trying!

September 12, 2017

Love

I just recently started using Monat and I'm falling in love with it. Makes my hair feel amazing and the smell is just wonderful. I will continue to use!

September 11, 2017

Great hair

I absolutely love this system! Actually gave my lifeless hair volume and made it feel soft and healthy plus faster growth. Doesn't feel heavy or weigh my hair down

August 12, 2017

Great for some not for me

Everyone's hair is different!!

My hair is super fine and very chemically treated. I swear I've had every colour under the rainbow!!

I tried the volume system a couple times now. I love the scent and it definitely boosts the volume! The root lifter is incredible!! Even on dry hair!!

But... at the end of the day... while this system has yielded awesome results for friends... and it does live up to its claims for volume... my hair is just too processed and too fine and the conditioner just isn't hydrating enough for my hair.

But as I said.. for some it's great!! So im including two pics of friends who have had fabulous results!! Shannon is the blond and Beth is by brunette ...

If you have any questions or would like to order my website is yourbeautifulmonat.mymonat.com

Feel free to find me on Facebook as well: Dar Marie