Morocan Oil

Morocan Oil Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 2553 in Hair Care

June 30, 2017

This product is the one you can get addicted to.

Morocan Oil est un produit qui ne vous laisse pas indifférent. Vous verrez une différence dans la texture de vos cheveux immédiatement après la première utilisation. Il laisse à vos cheveux tout l'éclat nécessaire dont ils ont besoin et procure également une douceur remarquable.

May 12, 2017

LOVE this stuff. I apply it at the ends of my hair to mid way up while my hair is still damp from showering to help it soak in better and prevent it from making my hair look oily. Once brushed out and dried, my hair is always insanely soft. Running my fingers and brush through my hair is now a fun habit and even got a few friends to invest in this product.
    10\10 Would recommend.

March 11, 2017

Always leaved my hair extra smooth after each use! Everyone would compliment me on how shiny and healthy my hair looked. Will be purchasing again for sure.

February 28, 2017

J'aime beaucoup oil of moroco car je sent que ça fait vraiment du bien à mes cheveux ,je les trouves plus doux et soyeux de plus il se dégage un odeur agréable

January 17, 2017

Product is heavy oil so you need to be very sparse with it if you don't want it to totally weigh down you hair. Adds a beautiful shine to the hair that lasts all day.

November 25, 2016

While i do love this product, I've found myself straying away from it due to the price point. You'll never find another argan oil that smells as amazingly as this one, and you really only need a little bit to go a long way. However, I found that my hair became resistant to the hydration that it gave after 3 years of use, and I had to switch to a different alternative. Now, I use the Argan and Moringa oil from CHI and I love it just as much (and I only had to pay $20 for it on Amazon!). While this is a good product, you can find something for comparable quality for the same price somewhere else.

November 15, 2016

I thought about purchasing this and my hair dresser highly recommended. I'm so glad she did. I have easy crazy curls with it! I even toss a bit in my daughters hair to bring them out. Everyone complements us!

November 09, 2016

Quelle huile merveilleuse pour les cheveux. Cette huile fait des miracles avec mes pointes sèches et cassés . Je recommande grandement pour garder vos cheveux beaux et en santé !.

November 09, 2016

Cette huile est dispendieuse, mais en vaux grandement son prix. Elle hydrate très bien les cheveux et les rend en santé. Je le recommande fortement, avec le masque.

October 03, 2016

a bit high in price, however it is a great product. I use some after i wash my hair. run a bit through the ends. my hair stays so soft and healthy. love love love. and it smells so nice