MoroccanOil Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 2449 in Hair Care

For hundreds of years, women in Morocco have been using Moroccanoil Treatment's special miraculous oil ingredient to treat their hair and nails due to the effects of the hot climate. Moroccanoil has used this special oil ingredient as a part of their formula to help for instant absorption into hair for a beautiful shine and long term conditioning!

See their main website for more details at: www.moroccanoil.com

May 14, 2017

Pricey yes but worth it. I have heavy highlighted hair, blow dry and use curling iron so I need help for this. I use this oil weekly, my hair feels soft smooth and healthy. The bottle lasts forever. It doesn't weigh hair down, only use at ends not scalp. Very pleasent fragrance, kind of beachy.

May 13, 2017

I have coloured my hair multiple time and i use quite a bit of heat on my hair so it dries out. Using the Moroccan OIL definitely helps my hair stay hydrated and feeling very soft and bouncy! a Must have for hair product.

May 12, 2017

Used this product once and couldn't use anything else. A little goes a long way and the price is definitely right! My frizzy dead ends felt and looked great after especially when applying to wet hair then drying and styling. Loved it.

May 12, 2017

Moroccan oil is great for frizz and fly away hair and static. The smell is light and beachy and almost coconut, like you'd expect down south somewhere. I do not like that this is advertised as a treatment because it is not. It is simply a styler.

May 12, 2017

Have tried a few other hair oils but the Moroccan oil works best for me. I have dry hair that can be a bit frizzy at times and this really helps smooth it all out.

May 12, 2017

Great product! I have a dry and highlighted hair and I usually apply this oil after I wash my hair, before using the hair dryer. It provides a silky touch and an amazing scent in my hair! I feel my hair is much more nourished every time I apply this product. Even though it's an oil, my hair doesn't feel greasy or sticky, this is a very lightweight kind of oil.

May 09, 2017

This is the only serum that works on my fine overprocessed hair to assist with detangling and preventing split ends. I love the smell of it and use one or two pumps to spread to the mid-hair and ends before blowdrying. I have tried other products after the bottle is done and I regret it and keep going back to MoroccanOil. Wished it was available in drugstores as it is a pain to find in salons but it's worth it.

April 22, 2017

I have been using the oil for my hair this winter and I find it did help with knots. I tried to use it lightly near the roots to help with flyaways but it didn't work terribly well for that. The bottle goes a long way, which is a plus!

April 16, 2017

Moroccan oil products are great. A little costly but it works very effectively . It helps prevent my hair from drying out. Keeps it looking shinny without looking oily

April 14, 2017

I love this brand!!! The oils are absolutely perfection and honestly make my hair so nice, shiny, and sleek. All of the products smell amazing and make my hair smell great. I have pretty damaged hair and I can notice the difference it makes after using these hair products.