Prestige Item
MoroccanOil Treatment Reviews

For hundreds of years, women in Morocco have been using Moroccanoil Treatment's special miraculous oil ingredient to treat their hair and nails due to the effects of the hot climate. Moroccanoil has used this special oil ingredient as a part of their formula to help for instant absorption into hair for a beautiful shine and long term conditioning!

See their main website for more details at: www.moroccanoil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

May 04, 2021

My Hair is totally Revived

I got this in a sample box from Sephora for my birthday. I have never found a better hair treatment to make my hair soft and fluffy and so manageable. My hair did a complete 180 postpartum and was so limp and thin and dry and after using this treatment for a month it is so soft and beautiful and looks like it did before kids!

April 25, 2021

Favourite Hair Oil

This expensive hair oil smells amazing and is light weight on the hair. I love this product and use it often definitely a repeat buy, if you purchase the larger bottle, it lasts a very long time because you only need a little bit. This product helps frizz damage and is hydrating. Love lovr love

April 13, 2021

Love this product!

The smell is amazing! Reminds me of getting my hair done at a salon. Additionally, this product has made my hair less frizzy, look healthy, and feel super smooth!

April 13, 2021

Noticeable Difference in One Month!

I chose this as my sephora birthday gift and I have now ordered a second bottle. I use it on my hair after the shower if I'm leaving it natural or otherwise after heat styling. Now, my hair is incredibly smooth which it was nowhere near a month ago (heat damage and colour damage).

December 13, 2020

Leaves my hair feeling very soft

I would highly recommend this product. It has a wonderful smell and feels very natural. You only need a small amount, so I find this product lasts for a long time!

December 07, 2020

Love it!

A little on the pricey side but quality product! My hair is so healthy because of using this product on a regular basis. Have been using it for years and will continue!

2.3/5

October 29, 2020

Not worth it!

Honestly, Just a disappointing product. If you read the ingredients its mostly just chemicals. Not worth the money, especially when there are way cheaper alternatives (when you are buying basically a bottle of silicone) and also competitively priced natural alternatives.

August 31, 2020

Works amazing!

Works very well for dry brittle hair, the price is a little steep but used lightly can last a while! I love the smell of it though can be overwhelming!

August 31, 2020

What's not to love???

I first got this product as a sample and I have now bought the full size product as it is amazing. I put a small amount on my hand and rub into my hands and cuticles; then I rub through the mid and ends of my hair.

Firstly, this smells amazing! Second, it smooths my frizzy's and keeps my hair smooth and sleek. Third, it works as a great dry rub on my hands and elbows.

It is NOT sticky in any way. It doesn't make my hair greasy - but I still don't use on my scalp as a I tend to be a but more oily. I suggest giving this product a try.

May 24, 2020

I adore this stuff!

I have long, thick hair and this is one of the few products that leaves my hair soft and reduces tangles without leaving any kind of buildup. A little tiny bit goes a long way and your hair won't look greasy.