Prestige Item
MoroccanOil Treatment Reviews

For hundreds of years, women in Morocco have been using Moroccanoil Treatment's special miraculous oil ingredient to treat their hair and nails due to the effects of the hot climate. Moroccanoil has used this special oil ingredient as a part of their formula to help for instant absorption into hair for a beautiful shine and long term conditioning!

See their main website for more details at: www.moroccanoil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

March 19, 2019

100% Worth It!

This my absolute favourite hair oil of all time!!!! Not only does Moroccanoil smell amazing, but it makes my hair, especially my ends, feel so healthy and nourished. This is also especially the case during the winter when all my hair wants to do is become a raisin. I’ve always been pretty weary about the oils I put in my hair because I do have pretty fine hair which gets oily quicker than for others but this oil does not expedite the greasy hair process at all which makes me love it even more.

February 27, 2019

Love it!

Love this hair oil! Why? It smells amazing!! And the scent actually lasts in my hair. And it tames my crazy frizzy mane! Helps control my frizzy flyaways and makes my hair look so sleek & shiny with still adding bouncy volume and no greasy residue or appearance!

February 12, 2019

Maroccan Oil

I like this oil to put a bit in my hair after blow it and use my flat iron. It makes my hair shines and brings better appearance for the frizz and young hair. The scent is good and it is easy to handle !

February 01, 2019

Pricey but worth it!

I wanted to hate this...but i love it!

It's pricey but its worth it considering you maybe go through a bottle a year at the most.

Smells delicious, makes my hair look shiny, smooths out frizz.

Moroccan Oil i love you, my wallet not so much!

December 19, 2018

I love this stuff. The product smells amazing, a little bit goes a long way. During the winter months, I find my hair to be super sticky and dry. I use this each time after washing my hair and it definitely helps with the static and dryness. I will continue to recommend this product to friends as I absolutely love it!

December 06, 2018

Staple in my household

I have been using Moroccan oil for years! I have long coloured treated hair and this product is one of my favourites. I use it on damp hair only a dime size is needed to make hair soft,smooth and shiny. In the winter I smooth it to dry hair help tame frizzy staticky hair.

I buy the large bottle and it seems to last me an entire year so the price may seem steep but a little goes a long way!

October 20, 2018

The only solution for damaged hair!

I have very processed bleached hair and this stuff is all that helps! Unlike other serums, this actually works to repair the hair instead of just coat it. And it smells great! Pricey, but worth it.

September 26, 2018

WonderOil....or MoroccanOil...you decide!

This is luxury....you’ll ask yourself....who’s hair is this?!

My set included a small travel size bottle which will get you through that trip down south as we start into our cold dry winter. Your hair needs this!

September 17, 2018

Love

This is the secret product to make your hair amazing! When I use it my hair is soft, smooth, shiny, and smells great. Best of all, a little goes a long way. It takes me forever to get through a bottle and I have long thick hair.

July 16, 2018

Will continue to purchase

I have bought this for years and continue to buy. Very nice oil, protects and gives life back to damaged, dry hair. A little goes along way..love this Moroccan oil!