Prestige Item
MoroccanOil Treatment Reviews

For hundreds of years, women in Morocco have been using Moroccanoil Treatment's special miraculous oil ingredient to treat their hair and nails due to the effects of the hot climate. Moroccanoil has used this special oil ingredient as a part of their formula to help for instant absorption into hair for a beautiful shine and long term conditioning!

See their main website for more details at: www.moroccanoil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

September 04, 2017

My saviour!!

Love this stuff. Saves my sanity, and breathes life into my hair. Gives my hair a nice feel, a nice shine and calms down those cray cray fly away hairs. I wouldn't be without it.

August 21, 2017

Bon traitement pour les cheveux

Ce traitement permet à nos cheveux d'avoir une apparence saine toute en étant doux au toucher et calme les frisotis. L'odeur est tout simplement sublime et il ne suffit que d'une petite quantité de ce produit pour faire des miracles. Parfait pour les cheveux endommagés. Toutefois, même pour une minuscule bouteille, se produit est cher. Maintenant disponible chez Sephora, il était principalement vendu directement dans les salons de coiffure. Il en vaut clairement l'investissement.

August 13, 2017

Worth it, but expensive

On s'entend, on paie beaucoup un peu pour la marque, je crois. Il faut aussi prendre en considération que la marque Moroccan Oil est une marque de produits de salon qui se vend dans les distributeurs : Ce n'est pas pour rien.

Il sent bon, même trop! On tombe en amour avec l'odeur reliée à tous les produits de la gamme. Petite parenthèse, si cette odeur vous est familière, même le Spray Net Moroccan Oil sent le bon parfum qu'on adore! Le produit rend la chevelure douce, brillante et d'apparence saine. Je le trouve un peu dispendieux, par contre, il dure très longtemps et je crois qu'il est très bon en profondeur pour les cheveux!

August 01, 2017

My hairdresser swears by this line.

My hairdresser swears by this line and I can certainly see why!
    I used the oil for frizz and fly aways and it tamed my crazy hair beautifully.
    I love the smell of the oil as well, however, they are slightly out of my price range.

July 28, 2017

I love this product!!

I have thick curly hair and this product is the one thing I can depend on to tame the frizz! I love everything about it. Works wonders and smells absolutely amazing!! Go buy it!!

July 26, 2017

Great Oil

You can buy only the little bottle that you will have enough for a year maybe more. You really don't have to put much in your hair to see the effect. Put a little quantity to your hand, rub your hand together to heat the oil a bit and put this product to your hair ends. The smell is really nice and your hair will feel really soft after use. This product is really a bomb and I really enjoy using it.

June 27, 2017

my fave oil!

I am in love with this product and have purchased my second bottle, because I wash my hair every second day and I love the comments from my friends and family.
    - hair is shiny and healthy in appearance
    - my split ends are less apparent

June 26, 2017

Suoer good! Can't get enough!

Super good product.. expensive but worth every penny !! The smell is very good also. My hair is soo shiny and soft after you use this product for a couple of weeks.. super good

June 26, 2017

MoroccanOil

I received my MoroccanOil for my birthday from my best friend. She decided to gift me a bottle because of how much she likes it herself.

I pour some, about the size of a nickel/quarter, into my palm. Smooth it through my hair from the bottom, I never put it near my scalp because i don't want my hair to appear greasy.

It makes my hair shinier and it feels softer. I don't love the scent but it's nothing overpowering or headache inducing.

June 24, 2017

Favorite hair product

Received this product as a gift and never looked back. This is my go to when my hair is wet and when it's dry. I only use a dime sized amount to make my hair feel soft and look shiny. The product is a bit on the expensive side but totally worth it. A little goes a long way!! I will be purchasing it again as soon as mine is done.