MoroccanOil Treatment Light Reviews

Ranked #1352 out of 2555 in Hair Care

From the makers of the popular original Moroccanoil hair treatment comes a formulation specifically targeted to blonde and fine hair.  The ultralight treatment absorbs instantly for a natural, silky finish with brilliant shine.

Moroccanoil Light can be used to boost home hair colour results, treat dryness and frizz, and improve elasticity of both natural hair, hair extensions and wigs.

June 21, 2017

This is amazing for my blonde hair

I love this product, It's light yet moisturizing. I use it after my shower and to tame flyaway. I would recommend not using to much close to your hairline thought so it doesn't get greasy! I already have a mother bottle on standby.

June 19, 2017

The best!!!!!

They are the first. I was recommended this product by my hair stylist. I use the light one for fine hair. I'm also blond. My hair is in better condition since using it. I've used the regular one but it is to thick and greasy. The light one is non greasy. So, be careful which one you use. Invest in a large bottle. It will last a long time. Many different uses. I use on wet hair. Try it. You will love it.

February 06, 2016

Le meilleur produit pour les cheveux ! J'ai les cheveux longs et cela hydrate et rend mes cheveux si beaux.

January 11, 2016

I have fine blond hair and I can't use many products in my hair because it will either weigh it down or make it look greasy and limp. My hairdresser gave me a sample to try and I loved it. I bought the light version since it's recommended for fine hair. It seemed a bit pricey at the time but 2+ years later I'm still using this same bottle. Just a little goes a long way. It's helped make my hair healthier when I damage it from coloring it. I just never apply to my roots and I've never had a greasy look. Nor does this weigh down my hair in any way. I've never had a negative experience with this product.

May 07, 2015

I have fine hair and have found that most products make my hair feel greasy and weighed down. Ugh! My hair stylist introduced me to this marvel about 7 years ago and I was so amazed! My hair was soft, shiny, very manageable and - dare I say it? - beautiful. And the scent...omg...just fabulous! The price might seem high at first, but a small amount is all you need and your bottle will last a long, long time. Worth every penny!

June 12, 2014

Pros: Deeply moisturizing, smells amazing, keeps hair soft
    Cons: Can be too heavy for fine hair
    This is a staple in my haircare routine because it softens hair, helps hide split ends, and adds shine. Basically, it's a miracle product, especially if you have dry, coarse, or damaged hair. I also love the scent - it lingers on hair but it's not overpowering. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with super fine hair (it might be a bit too heavy), but for most other hair types, it will work wonders.

January 06, 2014

Hands down, best hair product I have ever used. It is expensive ($40 CAD) on a bottle, but worth every penny. I buy the light version for my blonde hair. It smooths and conditions without making your hair greasy or stringy looking. Smells great and if you pump out to much you can use it on your skin.

November 25, 2013

I love this treatment and I need to use a little everyday. Makes hair shiny and healthy looking and that bottle seems to last forever.

October 31, 2013

J adore ce Produit, il sent Bon Et laisse Le cheveux lisses Et sans frisottis. Je l applique à la sortie du Bain Et laisse secher mes cheveux pour un Meilleur résultat au fer.

October 17, 2013

I adore this product! The smell is divine and it's the only oil I've found that actually does what it claims, restoring life to dull, dry, damaged tresses. Also, believe what other the reviewers say a little goes a long way - use sparingly. This way you'll go through the product slowly saving plenty of oil for future use!

What's Your Favorite?