Morphe 3502 eyeshadow palette Reviews
#7 in Eye Shadow

July 14, 2021

I love this product

Morphe eye shadow palette is perfect for a person who loves brown eyeshadows mostly. i would definitely recommend this. it gives you perfect look and the color you need.

March 18, 2021
    United States

Qualité/prix incroyable

Très honnêtements toute les palettes morphe valent le prix. La texture et la pigmentation des phares sont super. de plus, le prix des palettes est vraiment abordable. J’en ai 5 chez moi et je recommande autant à ceux qui sont de fort connaisseur et maquillage et pour les débutants.

March 17, 2021
    Brent, United Kingdom

Christmas present!!

My dad and my dads partner got me this for Christmas as im a big fan of makeup, and was trying all different types of eye shadow. I found this eye shadow is perfect for blending these colours together, I love the autumn colours and can be worn all year round.

March 17, 2021
    Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Oooo lah lah

How lush and amazing is this pallet.. fell in love with it as soon as I got. From the darkness of black to a lovely bright white. The colour is vert bright when applying and feels soft on the eye lid.. love this product so. One of some I have that only I am allowed to use

March 10, 2021
    United Kingdom

SO INLOVE!!

I like that its very natural and has got neutral shades to play with. The eyeshadows are just so pigmented when applied. Its perfect for everyday use and it is so easy to blend. You do not need to have like a couple of timea in tapping the brush as the colors really pop up. I just so live this Morphe eyeshadow. 😍😍😍

February 14, 2021
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Fab colours last ages

This pallete os the best. So many colours ideal for all types of ladies. They last ages on and the nudes are the best. I even used some on my cheeks for blusher and worked perfectly x

February 06, 2021
    United Kingdom

Morphe

This is by far the best eyeshadow pallet about , I love all the nudes , best for keeping you eyes sutuitle and Smokey , also lasts forever on your eyes 10/10 from me

November 12, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I faithfully buy this product all year around

This is by far my favourite eyeshadow palette. I love all the nudes and brown's the most. Makes a really good smokey eye-look. I use it all year around.

November 11, 2020

great everyday palette

i use this palette almost everyday. so great for smokey brown looks(i love the warmer shades). all the colours may look really similar but you'd be surprised at how versatile it actually is. theres also some great nose contour shades in here.
    morphe eyeshadows are some of the best on the market.

November 06, 2020

A MUST HAVE

I have multiple palettes and they are amazing -- very little fallout and true deep colors with rich pigment... They are a great value for what you pay and last a long time!