Morphe setting spray Reviews

Good - 0

October 29, 2019
    Calderdale, United Kingdom

Best setting spray that Morphe has

It’s a really good setting spray for on the go and when you don’t want your makeup to budge during long hours or events
    It’s budget friendly and sprays a fine mist so it’s not water splattering all over your face
    Definitely worth a try out

September 22, 2019

Great Product for A Great Price

I have tried many setting sprays but this one takes the cake. The continuous mist is ideal for seamless application and avoids those pesky setting spray bursts. The price is also unbeatable!

August 29, 2019

Would recommend

I absolutely love this setting spray! It works very well for me and has a nice continuous spray nozzle so you dont get weird squirt dots on your face. It gives a nice even mist spray. It is scented but i love the scent. I have a scent sensitivity and i have no issues with the strength of fragrance. Over all i love this product even the packaging is gorgeous! Would recommend to all especially those starting out with make up.

August 27, 2019

Applies seamlessly!

Before discovering this I was a repeat purchaser of Urban Decay's All Nighter, but was looking for something a bit more budget friendly. My first bottle has lasted me months and is a steal at just twenty bucks. I love the continuous spray for smooth application, and my makeup holds up throughout a ten-hour work day. Definitely won't go back to UD!

July 15, 2019
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Great value for money product!

Firstly, this setting spray is pretty cheap. However, its so so effective. It also smells amazing and feels so refreshing on the skin. Makes my makeup last so much longer and I love that it’s an aerosol!

April 02, 2019

Amazing finish for your makeup

I found that my makeup was looking dull and dry when I was finished, like a very powdery finish and it was driving me nuts. I tried this spray and it helped seal everything together keeping my face looking matte but not dull and powdery. So happy to find this as I was looking at other brands and prices were $35+ for a good finishing mist. This spray has really upped my look and is in an aerosol can so its easy to get a nice even finish.