Motrin extra strength Reviews
Ranked #23 in Pain Relief

July 17, 2017

Felt better in no time

Motrin Extra Strength is what I use when I need pain relief it works fast and last the longest. I use it for headaches, a sprained ankle and it has always worked. Great for pain.

April 23, 2017

I have gotten through some pretty hurting moments with this motrin. Thank god. Wow. Toothaches, to body pain, to migraines. I love this stuff. Hehe. For the minor pains this is definetly my go to, and the major.

April 23, 2017

Motrin was initially recommended to me by my dentist after I had some dental work done.

Since then, I've also used it to relieve headaches, muscle pain and neck strain.

It contains ibuprofen, an anti-inflammatory, to reduce swelling and intense pain.

It works best if consumed with food as it needs to be absorbed.

It works quickly to provide soothing relief.

March 13, 2017

This product was sent to me as a sample! Who doesn't love free samples right? So in taking the morning I found that they took up to 40 minutes before they started to actually work. I did not like that it took so long to work and they only lasted for about an hour and then wore off. So I would only use this again if there was nothing else to use but I would prefer to stick to Tylenol extra strength instead!