MOTRIN Liquid Gels Super Strength Reviews

MOTRIN® Liquid Gels contain ibuprofen – a fast-acting pain reliever that stops headache and migraine pain where it starts.

For more info visit, MOTRIN

February 12, 2019

A fast pain reliever

This is a one stop medicine in our house. My hus, mom and me, everyone develops one or other pain once in a while and this is fastest pain reliever compared to other tablets I have used so far.

January 13, 2019

Fast releif

I use motrin super strength for all my big migraines, keeps my migraines at bay 50x better than the prescription medication that i take for them. Defenitely a good product

August 27, 2018

True pain relief

I have extreme joint pain from arthritis and use this for attacks. Doesn’t irritate my stomach like other pills. Price point is good. Do have to be careful not to get the package wet as will ruin gel pills.

April 17, 2018

Great Product

This is my go to medication for any pain I have and a huge bonus is that it works even on my migraines the first dose so I m not taking multiple doses and upsetting my stomach Im happy that I decided to give it a try no regrets here

April 12, 2018

This is the only pain medicine we buy in our household.

Works fast eases the pain. Only over the counter product we have found that works. We always buy the Motrin 400 Extra strength. My husband carries a bottle with him at all times as he finds it is the only thing that works on his neck and back pain.

March 23, 2018

Mal de dent

Je prend ces gelules pour mes mals de dents.

Ça coute pas cher et c'est plus facile de s'en procurer.

On peut en avoir de la quantité que l'on désire

On peut se les procurer en vente libre

March 20, 2018

It helps most of the time

I get brutal pms symtoms and sometimes I get sharp knife like ovary and pelvic pain. When I take Motrin it will help most of the time but not always. Most is better than nothing of course so I will buy again!!!!!

March 20, 2018

Helps a bit

I prefer other brands, but I will buy these when on sale. I like the liquid gels since they are easier on my stomach. They help take the edge off my multi-day migraines and allow me to sleep a bit.

March 18, 2018

Best pain relieve for the price

When suffering from migraines you'll try anything and everything. I know I have, this is literally the only pain reliever I notice any difference in my migraine. Yes it is expensive but defiantly worth it. I have always got some with me.

March 06, 2018

The only medicine that has ever stopped my migraines.

I have suffered with migraines since I was 7 years old. I have had blood work, CT scans, MRI's, food diaries etc. Nothing helped and no prescriptions ever worked well enough while allowing me to keep functioning. Motrin Liquid Gels can slow down my migraine to just a "bad headache", which is enough to let me still work, tend to my family etc. I am literally never without Motrin liquid gels in my purse, car, desk etc. I won't use anything else. It has literally given me my life back.