MOTRIN Liquid Gels Super Strength Reviews

MOTRIN® Liquid Gels contain ibuprofen – a fast-acting pain reliever that stops headache and migraine pain where it starts.

For more info visit, MOTRIN

August 19, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Good for occasional pain relief

I usually don't take motrin or ibuprofen for occasional mild to moderate pain relief because it doesn't help me in parricular very much so I tend to use aleve or tylenol but during some health issues with my liver I had to switch to only Motrin for a while and i do have to say this liquid gels Motrin worked better for me than expected and much more quickly than I thought. I would highly recommend now for pain relief!

June 19, 2019

Efficient pain relief

I like this medication and use it for occasional pain relief
    It relives the pain effectively and does not give me stomach upset like some other medications do

May 16, 2019

So good.

There's no pain like a jaw, teeth, and ear ache combination. I used Motrin Super Liquid Gel Ibuprofen capsules of 400 mg to relieve the pain. I find it easier to swallow the gel capsules and I don't have the tightness in the chest of them going down as I usually get with other non-gel pain relievers.

April 09, 2019

A Handy Must Have

Motrin definitely lives up to it's claim. Fast effective pain relief. I've tried other pain relief medicines but none works as fast as Motrin. Seems to last a bit longer too so do not have to take as often as some other brands.

April 03, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

The only one that works on a migraine

My husband gets chronic migraines since he was a kid. This is the only pain relief that actually takes the pain away when it is so bad. We always have this in our house. I even bought the liquid version for my child

March 26, 2019

Très efficace

Nous l’utilisons à la maison pour les maux de tête et les douleurs musculaires. Très efficace rapide. Aucun effet secondaire
    Je le recommande sans hésitation

March 26, 2019

Only pain medicine I use

I am so happy I started using Motrin a few months ago! It is the only thing that works for my headaches and cramps! It lasts almost all day and and starts working very quickly. Only pain medicine I use now.

February 25, 2019

Pain no more!

Ok so hear this out, I got all four of my wisdom tooth extracted on the same day. Ontop of this antibiotic I was prescribed Motrin and Tylenol 3.

After I came home and the drugs wore off, tell me what worked and what didn't? You guessed it. Tylenol 3 did nothing for me!!! OMG this Motrin which I was advised is another version of 'Advil' - it does miracles.

I instantly felt much better and then stopped using Tylenol 3 and only resorted to Motrin.

I don't always take pills for menstrual cramps and headaches, only if I'm at work or somewhere where I won't be able to rest for a few hours ... but after popping one of these bad boys in. Oh man. It's great!!

February 12, 2019

A fast pain reliever

This is a one stop medicine in our house. My hus, mom and me, everyone develops one or other pain once in a while and this is fastest pain reliever compared to other tablets I have used so far.

January 13, 2019

Fast releif

I use motrin super strength for all my big migraines, keeps my migraines at bay 50x better than the prescription medication that i take for them. Defenitely a good product