MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN

February 09, 2016

motrin works awesome! i notice my headache gone within an hour quicker than tylenol or any other headache releiver. deffinately would recommend! i wouldnt have normally purchased this but i tried a sample and now i know it works the best for me

February 09, 2016

I take motrin for my headaches, it works fast for instant relief within an hour or two

February 09, 2016

These work great one of my go to when needing a fast working and efficient pain killer!

February 07, 2016

I use these for joint pain when needed, which seems like a lot lately.Most times it alleviates the pain, sometimes not, but I find it works well enough.

February 01, 2016

Great pain reliever. I don't find it better than the rest, but it is up there with them

February 01, 2016

Love this product! I would pick it over Advil and Tylenol any day as I find the is the quickest to heal my pains.

January 31, 2016

These liquid gels seem to be the only pills that take my migraine headaches away. Works fast too.

January 31, 2016

I have arthretic I purchase Motrin Extra Strength Liquid Gels and this helped a bit with all the inflammation that I get

January 16, 2016

I have a chronic pain condition and in addition to painkillers I often have to take over the counter anti inflammatory meds. Motrin works the best for me and the liquid gels work fast and are big but easy to swallow. You can only take a max of 3 in a day and even with my severe pain I find it works really well. It can be costly though so I'm always looking for a sale. Ps - if you want to try it without buying ask your family physician for a sample. They often have multiple drugs in their office because pharmaceutical reps load them up with samples so their patients will use and buy the product.

November 23, 2015

I have some migraines. It's more effective than Tylenols. It's anti-inflammatory. It removed pain very well.