MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

March 02, 2020

They work fast

I picked these up at the drug store just to try because they cost less than my usual brand of ibuprofen and I was very glad that I did.

They are fast-acting, they last a long time and because I can use one instead of two they're a great value.

New Brunswick, Canada

Bye bye Cramps

I have found cramps to be one of those annoying companions of good old mother nature’s blessing to us every month. While not pleasant they tend to hang around for 3 days or so. I’ve used heat packs, tea and other analgesia for the pain to some effect. It wasn’t until I was at work one day that one of coworkers recommended this. It just happened to need a review on here and away we went. This is by far one of the best cramp relievers on the market with the, pleasant side effect of taking my headache away. The relief takes around 15 minutes to kick in and lasts for hours. Wish I had found this sooner and I absolutely recommend it! I received this product free to test and I love it. Will definitely buy it over and over again. It has earned its place in my medicine cabinet.

March 01, 2020

Works well for period pain

I was given this product for free in exchange of a review. I have to say I usually need Anaprox or Naproxen monthly for period pain. I was happy to try Motrin instead and was pleasantly surprised. The month I tried Motrin I didn't have to take my usual dose of Anaprox. It relieves pain just as well as prescription medication. I would buy this in the future.

Ladies best friend!

I suffer from very bad cramps every month. Typically nothing works. I’ll take extra strength painkillers, and curl up with a hot water bottle & am useless until they decide to pass. Taking Motrin was able to provide some relieve. While they didn’t disappear completely, I was actually able to still function like a human and carry on with my day which is a miracle and a HUGE WIN. So I’ll take it! I will definitely be repurchasing! #gotitfree #motrinRELIEF

Works everytime

I would definitely recommend this product. It doesn't have any taste which is great for someone who has trouble swallowing pills. Its also very effective. It takes about 15-20 minutes and it starts working. Great product, great buy!

Updated On: March 01, 2020

I forgot to add that I used this product specifically for my menstrual cramps!

A great relief for PMS

I used the Motrin on my first day of my cycle when I have terrible cramps, sometimes waking me up in the night. I started using them the moment the pain began, and it really helped the pain subside, and quickly. Typically I need to max out the daily dosage of pain relievers on the first day, but I felt the Motrin was very effective and lasted longer, I needed to take less of them overall. Would buy again, when they are on sale.

Works very well

I suffer from bad cramps every month. I've been trying all sorts of painkiller but they all pale in comparison with this motrin super strength liquid capsules. They work very well, highly recommended. I received them free for my honest review.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great product

I have tried many products for pain relief that I was pleasantly surprised as to how well my cramps disappeared after taking just 1. I am glad I got to try this as a #freeproduct but this is definitely going to by my “go to” product from now on for pain relief.

February 29, 2020

I would recommend this product to everyone

This product worked amazing to help the days leading up to My menstrual cycle, let me get back to my day to day activities instead of laying on the couch with a heating pad. I have also used it for a headache due to my seasonal allergies and it works fast and last a long time. I have recommended this product to my family and friends.

February 29, 2020

So good for menstrual cramps!

I received a free sample of Motrin Super Strength from Chick Advisor. It definitely does the job! I suffer from a day or two of miserable cramps while menstruating, but this took care of them no problem. I would definitely recommend to anyone!