MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Worked great!

This is my first experience with the Motrin. I usually use ibuprofen or Tylenol, but I am happy with the results. Shortly after taking a Motrin pill, my inflammation was reduced. It also helped relieve a headache I had. @chickadvisor #gotitfree

Works like a charm

I personally get a lot of body aches and pains, I have everyday pain in my neck and shoulders and these liquid gels help me if my pain gets to be unbearable. The liquid gels work very fast. I've also taken them for menstrual aches pains and cramps and found it to work well. Will definitely use again and recommend!

It works!

Got it free to try for a review based on menstrual cramps. The first day of my cycle is terrible for me. I tried these on the first day and it took about 20 minutes to kick in but I felt no pain for the rest of the day. I took two and I can say that I was able to continue my day without the aching, and cramping that niggles at me all day. I will continue to use and would recommend them to try.

Nice one

I receive this product and I have to say what a nice surprise. My cramps were gone after 20 min after I took my first pill. The only down size is the oval shape... it got stuck on me throat a little bit hahahah other than that nice one.

February 28, 2020

Super strength, super effective!

With all the stories and theories around pain relievers these days, I want to be sure that when i take a pain killer - it works. Mission accomplished!

I never get fevers. Ever. But this month as if sent to test me and my new medicine cabinet resident..i got a fever. I had it in the morning and I took a Motrin and by lunch it was significantly more manageable.

And that time of the month when I want to curl up in bed and do nothing...well I still wanted to do that but it wasn't due to cramping.. The Motin saw to that (and I rarely find any pain killer that alleviates that!)

These were easy to swallow and fast acting. What more could you want?!

This will definitely be my one stop bang for buck buddy when travelling now too!

Great product!!

I am already a lover of Motrin but this product reinforced my love that much more! It works very quickly and provides immediate relief. I always recommend Motrin to my friends and it is definitely my first choice for pain relief!

One pill packs a punch

I usually use Advil for pain relief but was sent these to try. 1 pill remedied my headache in about half an hour. I wasn't able to try these for menstrual pain but they should work well for it as it worked well for other pain.

A multi-use favourite

Motrin has been a saving grace for me, I have some pretty severe sciatica on my left side and Motrin is the one thing I know will be fast and effective for pain relief and it lasts! I can take one at night to get a pain-free good nights sleep as well, without worrying about side effects. It’s also the only thing that works against my migraines and it’s great for when I have a fever.

Updated On: February 28, 2020

I forgot to mention I got it as a free sample and am going to continue to purchase in the future!

Excellent pain relief

As a long-term sufferer of debilitating menstrual pain I have tried many different options for pain relief and this is by far the best product I've found. I would absolutely recommend Motrin to anyone looking for quick and effective relief. I have also used this product a migraine relief and it is one of the few medications that actually helps.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Right on Time

I received this package in the mail the same day I started my period.
    I came home after a long day of work with a headache and painful cramps.
    I immediately took one Motrin liquid gel and before I even realized it my pain was gone.