MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

May 02, 2013

I like these as I've used them for quite some time. As with all pain relievers, they target more than just one area. They are a little more than what I'd pay, but it's worth it in the end. They have always worked to ease (eliminate) my cramps, get rid of headaches, tooth pain, etc. I find that these are easy enough to swallow too. You can find a few different mg strengths of these in a wide variety of stores. Overall, I recommend them.