MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN

January 22, 2020

Yesssss!

I received my Chick Advisor sample of Motrin, PERFECT timing for my monthly period. After the past week of menstrual pain, & reaching for my Motrin bottle. I can absolutely say they work tremendously well! I’m actually surprised these aren’t more talked about for pain relief, because they relieve you like no other! Effective quite quickly, & long lasting. I’d absolute recommend them. Thanks again for my free trial, Chick Advisor! #GotItFree

Works amazing!

Every day of the month is now the same. No need to suffer through menstrual pain when you just take these and it takes all the pain away. It also works super fast as a bonus! No need for anything else.

Amazing!

I’m so happy I got to try this #freeproduct from chick advisor. I usually buy Advil liquid gels, and very rarely sway from the brand. It was my first time trying Motrin and I’m so happy I did. I had cramps this morning, so took one Motrin as it was my first time using the product. It kicked it super quick, and lasted all day. I usually have to take two extra strength Advil, but today only had to take one Motrin liquid gel. Will definitely be using this product for my migraines and cramps.

Love love love it

I absolutely love this i suffer from horrible headaches that cause me to have stroke like symptoms and this is the only thing that over the counter works for me.

January 21, 2020

Arrived in the nick of time!!!

I have tried many different pain relievers and nothing works as good as this!! So thankful I was sent these to try because when it’s that time of month cramping hits hard I often find myself having hot baths just to get some relief. These help keep my cramps minimal and manageable! Will continue to buy these as my go to pain relief!

Motrin saves the day!

I deal with very heavy periods, and with those comes excruciating cramps. This #FreeSample came at the perfect time! It is day 3 of my monthly Aunt flo and I’m feeling miserable and crampy. After taking two, within 20 minutes I can honestly say that I was feeling better! Thank you so much chick advisor for allowing me to try this product!! I suggest all my fellow ladies who dread that time of the month give Motrin a try, I guarantee you will not be disappointed!!

Just in time

My period brings on TERRIBLE lower back pain as well as very painful bouts in my hips and pelvis. I took one if these and I was able to go about my day without being bed ridden. I would definitely recommend if you are looking for the same type of relief.
    THANK YOU!

À avoir dans son sac

Ce produit est arrivé au parfait moment pour moi. Un jour de début de mal de tête et de courbatures à cause d'une maladie. J'ai adoré l'efficacité et la rapidité avec laquelle il fait effet ça a été un vrai soulagement pour moi et je le garderai dans mon sac pour l'avoir toujours avec moi et n'hésiterai pas à le racheter pour ne pas en manquer.

January 21, 2020

Je vais m'en acheté a coup sur

Ce produit est très efficace pour la douleur. J'ai pris un comprimé et une heure après ma douleur menstruel avait disparu. J'ai bien aimé le format liquid gels pour la facilité à avaler le médicament.

Great

Product works as advertised and it works quickly
    A little pricy if not on sale but worth the cost regular price
    Helped me with ovulation pain after nothing else was working