MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN

January 22, 2020

The best pain relief for my period cramps!

I received this free from ChickAdvisor to test and review. This package couldn’t have showed up at a better time. I started my period yesterday and received this yesterday, THANK GOODNESS. I suffer from endometriosis so pain can be a lot, especially the first few days. When I took the first gel cap I was suffering and had went and laid on the couch where I tend to stay the first few days of my period. But with in ten minutes of taking I felt instant relief and was able to get up do a bunch of stuff which would normally get left for a few days. Also I took one before bed and I slept with no pain or discomfort and he sweats as well( I tend to sweat and have a bit of a fever with my period at night). I highly recommend this to anyone who suffers with terrible periods it has truly helped me. And it’s only the second day of me taking it, and I can honestly say one of the best pain relief medications!

January 22, 2020

So so excited to have tried these!! I’m a person of habite and had been using the same pain pills for years now and they weren’t quite doing the job anymore, but i’m always nervous to but something new and be disappointed! This was probably the best timing ever in history and this was the week i could barely fonction and honestly after one try BOOM was back on track and could actually fonction without thinking about the pain at all!! To make it extra amazing on top of it not only was i bloated and in cramps but my lower back was killing me and that was a relief to it self also !!! Couldn’t be happier to have tried these out they and for sur my new go too’s for everything now!

Thanks sooo much

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Came at the perfect time

I have been dealing with migraines for two days and nothing has helped me. Took one of these today when I received them and it helped within an hour!

January 22, 2020

Motrin Super Strength saves the day!

Wow, great product!
    Such a great product and when I needed it most.
    Thanks CA for this opportunity.
    Took one motrin and it gave me a super boost of energy and completely rid me of my pain and discomfort.
    For the first time in a long time during my cycle I was able to do all the things easily without being exhausted.

Bye bye headaches!

This product is great. I had an awful headache and took one of these liquid gels. I swear it was gone within minutes! I couldn't believe of quick and effective it was. I highly recommend this product to anyone who want fast relief from any headache or migraine!

January 22, 2020

Great for headaches and cramps!

I received this as a sample to try, but you can't go wrong with Motrin, an ibuprofen that helps with pain and inflammation! Everyone should have one at home, so you can live pain free. :)

Great for muscle soreness

Like many others I started getting back into the swing of self care and a more healthy lifestyle on January 1st. This included starting a stretching routine every morning.

While it ultimately felt really good, I started experiencing soreness in the muscles I hadn't used in a while. This worked really well, and also helped my menstrual pain cramping over the last few days.

It's been great to be able to continue with the routine!

Motrin

I would definitely buy this product again. Not only is it effective relief if migraines it also helps with aches and cramps. It works quick. It is well worth your money!

Updated On: January 22, 2020

So glad I got to try this #chickadvisor #freeproduct

Yesssss!

I received my Chick Advisor sample of Motrin, PERFECT timing for my monthly period. After the past week of menstrual pain, & reaching for my Motrin bottle. I can absolutely say they work tremendously well! I’m actually surprised these aren’t more talked about for pain relief, because they relieve you like no other! Effective quite quickly, & long lasting. I’d absolute recommend them. Thanks again for my free trial, Chick Advisor! #GotItFree

January 21, 2020

Works amazing!

Every day of the month is now the same. No need to suffer through menstrual pain when you just take these and it takes all the pain away. It also works super fast as a bonus! No need for anything else.