MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN

January 26, 2020

Great relief for strong pain

First of I like to say this has arrive in a perfect time for me since I recently had my baby in December . When I received this to try out it came in time just like my period . Back came the cramps and pain . I right away took it . I been taking this for these couple of days . I can say it’s really effective and works quickly . I am really happy with it . Will be letting others know to give this a try for all pains . #gotitfree #MotrinRelief

Updated On: January 26, 2020

First of I like to say this has arrive in a perfect time for me since I recently had my baby in December . When I received this to try out it came in time just like my period . Back came the cramps and pain . I right away took it . I been taking this for these couple of days . I can say it’s really effective and works quickly . I am really happy with it . Will be letting others know to give this a try for all pains Motrin super strength . #gotitfree #MotrinRelief

Great product

These Motrin super strength liquid gels are fantastic. One little pill helps so much. I tried them, both in relation to my menstrual cramps as well as my headaches and with both I felt relief in as little as 20 minuets. This will be my new go to for menstrual cramps. I received this product in exchange for my honest review.

January 26, 2020

My new go to pain reliever.

Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels have become my new go to pain reliever as it is super effective at alleviating my pain yet is gentle on my stomach, which was a surprise to me as other products have caused severe stomach issues. I am always going to have a box of Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels on hand. It truly does work!

Un soulagement efficace

J’ai reçu les supers Motrin liquide gel pour essayer gratuitement. J’ai vraiment apprécié le fait qu’elle soit en gelule. C’est beaucoup plus facile àa avaler. Son effet a agit efficacement et rapidement. Mes douleurs menstruelles se sont rapidement estompées. J’aime beaucoup ce produit. Il fera maintenant parti ma routine pour mes douleurs mentruelles.

January 26, 2020

Je vais racheter se produit

J'ai beaucoup aimé se produit, la formule liquid gels procure un soulagement rapide et efficace des douleurs menstruelles. La forme des comprimés permet de facilement l'ingérer sans probleme je racheterais se produit sans hésitation

I may change brands!

Motrin has been extremely successful in relieving pain symptoms. My go-to pain reliever has always been Advil but I was pleased that using Motrin alleviated my symptoms quickly. I would definitely recommend this product to others who experience menstrual pain but also for headaches. I love that the tablets are gel which makes them easier to take and absorb quickly.

January 26, 2020

Tried this product for a few aliments I have had over the course of a week. It helped with my period cramps, and a small headache I had. But when it came to the pain in my ankle from walking to much that I had surgery a year ago on, it just wasn't strong enough. But I would buy it to help with the small pains that I don't want to take an extra strength pill for.

New Brunswick, Canada

Comment ai-je pu m'en passer?

Comment ai-je pu me passer de ce produit☝🏻 J'en oublie même mes règles!! L'efficacité est sans égal. Aucun symptome désagréable. Un médicament qui se transporte bien, discret. À garder dans sa trousse! C'est un incontournable. J'avais presque (presque!!!) hâte à mes règles pour le tester et j'ai été plus que surprise. Je l'ai eu gratuitement mais même si les prochaines fois je dois me priver d'un fastfood pour m'en acheter, aucun regret!!

Love motrin

I usually get really bad back pains when I'm on my period, to the point that I can't even get out of bed. With motrin, I could actually get out of bed and get some chores done. I highly recommend it to women with lots of pain caused by periods.

Great pain reliever

Motrin is great for pain. This helps my headaches as well as cramps and body aches. I would recommend this to others, as it really works well. Better than other pain relievers.