MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

AMAZING PAIN RELIEVER!

I love Motrin - it is a product that we always have in our house as a pain reliever. I was super excited to receive this free product to review.

The pill itself is fairly small and easy to swallow. No taste when swallowing or aftertaste once ingested. As a liquid gel I did find it quicker to relieve pain then a standard pill. It is great for any minor aches and pains, menstrual pain and my definite go to for headache and migraine relief.

I would definitely recommend this product and will be re-purchasing this in the future once this bottle is complete.

New Brunswick, Canada

Simple-rapide-Efficace

J'ai eu la chance de faire l'essai des capsules Motrin Super Strenght Liquide gel grâce à Chickadvisor #gotitfree. J'ai déjà utilisé des produits Motrin, je n'ai pas été déçue. #Motrin

À chaque mois, j'éprouve toujours des douleurs menstruelles en plus d'être souvent accompagné de maux de tête et cette fois j'ai fait l'usage approprié d'une capsule Motrin et je dois avouer que j'ai été agréablement surprise de sa vitesse d'efficacité. Après 15-20 minutes, j'avais déjà l'impression que mes symptômes c'étaient atténués.

Je recommande alors ce produit, tant pour les douleurs menstruelles et pour les maux de têtes! Le seul petit bémol est la grosseur du comprimé, qui à première vue semblait très gros à envaler. Mais une fois avalé, c'est beaucoup moins pire que ce dont je pensais, en fait, la capsule s'avale bien malgré sa grosseur. Je vous recommande ce produit.

Not just for migraines!

I have never tried Motrin for cramps before so I wasn’t sure what to expect. The timing of getting these sent to me from chickadvisor for free was perfect!

I had some cramps starting in the morning before work and all I wanted to do what lay in bed with a heat pad. Instead I took one Motrin and by the time I got to work (about 15-20 minutes) my cramps were gone. Even my bloating seemed to have chilled out. By the time my shift was done 9 hours later, my cramps were starting up again but I had made it through work with no hassle and no cramps.

So overall, these did work more effectively and faster than the other pain medication I have tried. I also only had to take one pill, which was excellent. Based on how well these worked, this bottle will last quite a while too, so even though they seem a bit pricey, it should even out.

Motrin IS tough on pain!

Love Motrin for pain! Used this during my recent menstrual cycle and it helped my cramps tremendously. I also get migraines during my cycle as well and this had relieved that as well! I have always used tylonal but not anymore! Will be buying again :-)

Fast Effective Relief

🌸I was selected to participate in this campaign as a Motrin advocate from @ChickAdvisor and had the opportunity to try and review the Motrin Super Strength Ibuprofen 400 mg capsules for free. I sometimes use medication for my menstrual pain because cramping can occur followed by some body aches and pains rendering me a bit disabled for a few hours or up to a day or two. I was pleasantly surprised with how easy it was to swallow these liquid gels since I usually take tablets instead. I was impressed with how quickly the relief set in and how long the medication lasted. It's great that this is available as over-the-counter medication at your local pharmacy / drug store and that you don't need a prescription to get it from your doctor. As well, I would highly recommend the Motrin gels if you are suffering from inflammation in the joints, have headaches / migraines, fever, arthritis, toothaches or menstrual cramps. @MotrinCanada #MotrinRelief #gotitfree #productreview #chickadvisor

January 26, 2020

i would buy this for headaches more then cramps!

Although it helps with cramps, I think it works best with headaches or migraines! I do think gels work better than other types the only thing that sucks about gel capsules is I find they burn my throat and make it itchy but that could just be me only!

January 26, 2020

Great relief for strong pain

First of I like to say this has arrive in a perfect time for me since I recently had my baby in December . When I received this to try out it came in time just like my period . Back came the cramps and pain . I right away took it . I been taking this for these couple of days . I can say it’s really effective and works quickly . I am really happy with it . Will be letting others know to give this a try for all pains . #gotitfree #MotrinRelief

Updated On: January 26, 2020

First of I like to say this has arrive in a perfect time for me since I recently had my baby in December . When I received this to try out it came in time just like my period . Back came the cramps and pain . I right away took it . I been taking this for these couple of days . I can say it’s really effective and works quickly . I am really happy with it . Will be letting others know to give this a try for all pains Motrin super strength . #gotitfree #MotrinRelief

Great product

These Motrin super strength liquid gels are fantastic. One little pill helps so much. I tried them, both in relation to my menstrual cramps as well as my headaches and with both I felt relief in as little as 20 minuets. This will be my new go to for menstrual cramps. I received this product in exchange for my honest review.

January 26, 2020

My new go to pain reliever.

Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels have become my new go to pain reliever as it is super effective at alleviating my pain yet is gentle on my stomach, which was a surprise to me as other products have caused severe stomach issues. I am always going to have a box of Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels on hand. It truly does work!

Un soulagement efficace

J’ai reçu les supers Motrin liquide gel pour essayer gratuitement. J’ai vraiment apprécié le fait qu’elle soit en gelule. C’est beaucoup plus facile àa avaler. Son effet a agit efficacement et rapidement. Mes douleurs menstruelles se sont rapidement estompées. J’aime beaucoup ce produit. Il fera maintenant parti ma routine pour mes douleurs mentruelles.