MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN

Top Notch Pain Reliever

This is a fantastic pain reliever. Within 10 mins my headaches are lessened and within 25 mins I am headache free! Only 1 needed and it works so much better than other brands I have tried.
    Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed!

Amazing!

I get very bad period cramping and body aches during my period and I have never found a product that works well enough to relieve this pain more than about 50%. I took one pill on my worst day and my cramping was 100% gone, no pain at all for about 8 hours. I will be using this product from now on and will recomend it to anyone I know who experiences bad cramping!

January 27, 2020

Good dosage to treat back pain and cramps

I got this product to try from Chick Advisor. Luckily, the package came in just 2 days before I got my period. I can definitely vouch for the effectiveness as it helped lower my back pain and even cramps.

Great

This is a great alternative for pain relievers. Us girls all know how it feels to have to deal with cramps every month and these pills really does the job to help relieve the pain.

Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels

I liked this Motrin product very much. Shortly after taking it my pain was completely gone. It worked so well I almost forgot I took something for it. I will definitely use this product again!!

January 27, 2020

Efficace contre les douleurs!

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement les MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels. J'ai souvent des douleurs abdominales lors de mes règles donc j'étais contente de pouvoir les essayer à cette période. Les gélules ont une taille moyenne, pas petite, et peuvent être un peu difficiles à avaler si on n'est pas habituée (ce qui est mon cas). Mais une fois pris, le résultat est très rapide et les douleurs se dissipent très rapidement. C'est certainement un produit efficace à utiliser pour tous types de douleurs à mon avis.

Très efficace!

Updated On: January 27, 2020

J'utilise habituellement de l'advil durant les menstruations, mais les motrins ont été encore plus efficace! De plus, il ne suffit que d'une géllule. Par contre, elle sont un peu grosse pour moi, qui a de la difficulté a avaler des pilules. #Gotitfree

New Brunswick, Canada

Period cramps begone!

This sample could not have came at a better time for myself and family, 3 menstruating women at the same time!! (Poor guys!) Motrin claims to be fast acting relief for all types of muscle aches including those dreaded period cramps.
    Personally, I did not find that they worked much quicker than your average ibuprofen medication but the capsules were easy to swallow and after about 30 minutes the pain subsided greatly. I would recommend this product to my family and friends because it works!!

Just in time

I received this product complimentary as a part of #motrin 's campaign with #chickadvisor in exchange for an honest review #gotitfree. It couldn't have come at a better time. It was on my first day and that's the worst for me. I usually just take other brands and multiple times a day to get through the dreadful pain but since I had the new Motrin to try, I thought, why not. First of all, I prefer liquid gels over tablets, especially ibuprofen. The chalky after-taste if very off-putting and dries my mouth. The liquid goes down smooth and is a lot more effective. It instantly started working and lasted longer than my usual pain killers. To test if it was a bias I personally had due to "super strength", I decided to share it with a friend, this time without the labels. And her feedback was consistent with mine. Fast-acting and longer-lasting. What else can a girl ask for on painful days like these? Truly, my new go-to. #motrincanada #motrinsuperstrength

January 27, 2020

Se réveiller en douleur et partir au travail

Se matin je me suis réveiller en douleur coucou c’était mes règle j’avais super mal j’ai pri les capsule et il font super effet autant sinon plus que midole j’adore elle Savale facilement