MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Works Great!!!

First things first, weird fun fact...My period had actually started the day after recieving my #free package from #ChickAdvisor lol So it got put to use almost immediately! I never had period cramps growing up but for some odd reason, after my last baby, I started getting them. I have tried a few different pain relief routes but nothing ever really worked this well. I was actually shocked because I never really thought to turn to Motrin for period cramp relief. These magic pills are my new go too for relief for that time of the month. Highly recommend!!! Give them a try, you'll be glad you did ;)

Fast & Effective Relief

This is definitely my go-to brand. The capsules are easy to swallow and it usually takes less than 30 minutes to start feeling the relief. Back, muscle and head pain are usually gone for hours. It's a miracle worker on period cramps too!

January 28, 2020

Fast relief from severe menstrual cramping

I was selected to try Motrin liquid gels for my menstrual cramps.
    First you need to know my cramps have me stuck on a couch with a heating pad and no avail. They make parenting impossible and with my 1 and a half year old this simply doesn’t fly. I’ve tried other brands before but they just don’t work that fast or long.
    I took 1 Motrin (as directed)as soon as my cramping started and to my surprise within 10-15 minutes later I started to feel relief. By 20 minutes I was completely pain free for 5 hours! This has made all the difference in my life as I can now keep up to my little one. I no longer fear that dreaded week.
    Motrin was easy to swallow with their capsule easily gliding down with a tall glass of water, no chalky pills stuck in your throat- or their terrible tastes. Motrin is tasteless!
    I never thought to buy them before but Motrin I see you now!!!

Tellement efficaces!

Les caplets liqui-gels de Motrin sont d’une efficacité surprenante. Facile à avaler, ne nécessite que la prise d’un seul caplet, le médicaments agit vraiment rapidement et effiacement.

Reliable for menstrual pain

I regularly use this product to relieve menstrual pain, back pain, and knee pain. It works within the recommended time frame to relieve pain. I carry it in my purse.

1.8/5

Not working

According to the bottle it says to take 1 every 6-8 hours. After 2 hours and I still feel no relief from my cramps! I am not sure how long you should wait for just 1 to kick in! the next day I took 2 - worked after an hour! It was good but I couldn’t last another 6 hours to take more. This does not provide me the relief from cramps like other meds I take. So I would not purchase.

January 28, 2020

The cramping just disappears!

This is definitely my go to brand. Periods have not been the greatest after having my children and this definitely helped with cramps, back pains and headaches that come every month! These super strength liquid gels took away my pain and I was able to go on with my day without any trouble! They were effective within 30mins and work better for me than other leading brands. I have recommended this too family members and they have started using the product as well. The product is great and I highly recommend it.

Didn't get any relief

The tablets are easy to swallow, but that was the only thing I really appreciated. My level of pain slightly decreased. I was given not much sign of relief. I wouldn't recommend these tablets. I had heard about Motrin and thought that it would be good, but to my surprise they were not effective.

Life saver!

I have crazy painful periods and I've been looking everywhere for a good pain killer. Nothing seems to work until I came across Motrin. It works almost instantly and lasts a very long time. Nothing else targets period pain like this. I highly recommend giving this a try

Saskatchewan, Canada

I’ve been suffering from endometriosis since I was 13, I spent 9 years with no relief until 3 months before my scheduled surgery that I finally tried Motrin, it took away most of my pain and allowed me to sleep through the night, now Motrin holds a permanent spot in my medicine cabinet.