MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Would recommend for cramps

I tried this product in relation to period cramps. I found it quite effective since I dont really use anything usually. I definitely felt some relief from the cramps. I also found it helped with the typical headaches you get but not so much with migraines. I would recommend this

Works great for cramping

Admittedly I do not have the *worst* pains during my time-of-the-month, but I do get some nasty cramps on the first day; those kinds of cramps where the fetal position and a heating pad just don't do it for you. I am used to popping an ibuprofen but I like that these are specially made for the type of pain I'm trying to target. They worked great, and I was able to go about all of my normal activities (and sleep!) without noticing any discomfort.
    Since I tend to only take a painkiller when I have cramps, I'll probably buy these again because they are specifically meant for that!

Updated On: January 30, 2020

Forgot to add that I did receive this item for free to review.

Works great!

This worked great for my monthly cycle and headaches as well! Fast and effective, and a great price (had to google as I received this item free but surprised as it’s cheaper then my regular stuff and works just as good!)

Great relief to cramps!

I got the pleasure to try Motrin's Super Strength Liquid Gels for relief of pain. I tried this on two occasions - once with period cramps and once with a bad headache. Both times this worked great, and got rid of my pain. I especially like that it only takes 1 pill to work rather than 2 like other pain relievers. I also like the small compact size of the packaging so I can throw it in my purse and go easily!

January 29, 2020

Super strength to the rescue!

Super happy to have “gotitfree. I love how fast acting this Motrin super strength liquid gel product is. It really delivers on its promise and has saved my day from a terrible headache and body pains. The product started working quickly and was effective for many hours. I think liquid gels work faster than caplets. I like how the company has been around for a long time as well. The price point is right on with other similar products. I would recommend this to friends and will be purchasing it myself in the future to replace another product I was previously using.

Works great for pain

I received Motrin liquid gels for free from chick advisor. These liquid gels work very well for menstrual pain and headaches. They work quickly to address the pain that you have. I noticed relief within a short period of taking Motrin. These are also easy to find in store. I would recommend Motrin for anyone looking for pain relief.

January 29, 2020

Great all round pain reliever.

Only took one tablet when experiencing menstrual pain and had relief within 15 minutes. I usually take Tylenol but found this to be faster acting. Will definitely recommend this to friends.

Saoulage rapidement

J’ai parfois des migraines et Motrin me sauve la vie souvent ! Je peux rester à mes occupation ;) au lieu de m’enfermer au noir dans ma chambre :P

Facile à prendre et soulage rapidement les maux de têtes
    Maux de ventre

Knocks cramps out!

I received my package of Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels free from Chick Advisor just in time! I had terrible menstrual cramps so I took one and in about 35 minutes I felt tons better. I usually need to take 2 or 3 ibuprofen to help with cramps, which gets hard on the stomach, so I was super happy to only need one of these. I also had a bad headache and the Motrin cleared that up as well. The cost of the liquid Gels is more than Motrin's other products but I figure if I have to take fewer pills each time I have cramps, the cost should even out in the end. I have some friends and coworkers who have horrid period pain so I am definitely going to recommend Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels to them! Thanks for making that time of the month a little more bearable!

Fast relief

I like how fast and effective the Motrin gels work. Especially during that time of month. For me it started to relieve my pain within 15 minutes.

I can definitely say I recommend these I will definitely be purchasing again. I did receive this product for free for my honest opinion #gotitfree