MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN

February 02, 2020

Amazing!!! Definitely switching to this stuff!

I get horrible cramps for the first two days of my period. Sometimes they're so bad I can't even walk because it just makes it worse. These menstrual pills really helped. First sign of my cramps I took one and with in 30 mins I couldn't feel them! But what I super amazing was the when I got woken up I the middle of the night from my cramps, normally I would be constantly tossing and turning rubbing my tummy from the pain, I took one of these and I was back sleeping about 30-40 mins later. These menstrual pills are pretty good I must say!! Better then most I've tried. They didn't take the pain away completely but they defiantly made them very bearable! So, if your like me and you get cramps that keep you in bed for the first couple days of your period. Try these! But I would definitely recommend these to any woman or teen girl who experiences cramps these will help! Thank you chickadvisor and motrin for allowing me to try these!

Quick Headache Relief

The night I received this package from ChickAdvisor to test the weather in my city changed and with the pressure change came a massive migraine. I took two Motrin and my headache was quickly relieved. I hate missing out on life when a headache keeps me from my to-do list and this provided quick relief.

February 02, 2020

Did what it said it would

I had high hopes for this product because it said it was "super strength" and i suffer from painful migraines. It works well enough but not nearly as fast as the competing liquigel ibuprofen products. I am glad I got to try it free though the product review club, because I did want to see if it was more effective than what I currently take. It works well for muscle and joint pain as well.

February 02, 2020

Super effective for pain relief!

This package time at a very convenient time as I just hurt my back and was having immense back pain so I used Motrin to help with the pain relief. I used it twice daily and I can feel a difference! I thought it worked better than my Tylenol extra strength. The gel capsules were a bit big and tough to swallow but I've never been good at taking pills. Anyways, I really like Motrin and would definitely use it again!

Excellent choice

Menstrual cramps are really painful, but it is good to know that brands like Motrin exists! Pain disappears in just hours and it is the best solution for my period cramps. I also love liquid gel pills because it is easier to swallow. I received this product for free in exchange of my honest review. #gotitfree

Go to products

I am so very thankful to have been sent this product it's a life saver it truly does relieve menstrual symptoms such as cramps headacks. It is very effective for pain relief throughout the month also. Highly recommend

1.2/5

February 02, 2020

I really wanted to love it

I #gotitfree to try from ChickAdvisor so I appreciate the opportunity to test this product out.
    I was really looking forward to trying this out for my cramps, I get pretty bad ones when it’s that time of the month. I took it as directed but it hasn’t helped in the least. I’m now waiting for enough time to elapse so I can take my regular meds and get some relief. I really wish it had worked out because I liked the idea of a gel capsule that might work faster/better than a tablet but I guess everything isn’t for everyone.

Updated On: February 05, 2020

So I wanted to add an update. I tried this again for a monster migraine and it has helped! I will use it in place of my prescription meds. I wish I could update my star rating because I would definitely increase it.

Really useful

I #gotthisfree. I have used Motrin before but not the super-strength ones.

These super strength Motrin were the perfect thing for cramps and migraines. I found that they worked faster than my usual pain reliever. I will definitely be keeping this on hand. I like that it's multi use and works for muscle aches, migraines, and cramps so it avoids me having to buy multiple pain products. Definitely would recommend and will repurchase when I run out.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Works like magic

I got to try this product for free for my honest review.
    I don't often get menstrual cramps but they do happen like most women. I tried this product for the first time yesterday and within 15 minutes the cramps were easing up! These pills work like a charm.

Amazing

I used this product and I immediately felt better. I think I have found my all time favourite pain killer. Honestly, this product is absolutely amazing because it works effectively. I received this product for free through Chickadvisor. I will definitely purchase once I’m finished with this pack.