MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN

February 13, 2020

Effective but hard to swallow

I have used this product for both headache and menstrual pain relief. Every time I have taken them I have noticed results very quickly and I have been able to focus on my day instead of how I felt. My one complaint is that the capsules are quite large and uncomfortable to swallow.

Very effective!

These are very effective for period cramps. One capsule was enough to alleviate the pain for the entire duration, and worked faster than anything else I’ve tried without any noticeable side effects. It kept me pain-free and productive!
    *I received this product for free from Chickadvisor in exchange of an honest review.

It works!

Who would have ever thought to use Motrin for period pain?! Definitely not me. I always assumed it was for headaches or sore muscles. I can't tell you how glad I am to have received the box of Motrin right before my period cramps and pain started. I took one pill and within minutes I started feeling so much better!!

February 13, 2020

I would buy this product again and again.

I took this Motrin Super Strength liquid gels for back pain and headaches. I worked instantly and I was really impressed with how fast it gave me Relief.
    I recieved this product for free in exchange for my honest review. It such amazing product and the best on the market. I would most definitely recommend this product to everyone. Thank you for the opportunity to review and test this product out. #MOTRINRelief

February 12, 2020

I received this free from ChickAdvisor to review. I have had this product for 3 weeks now. I used this for menstrual pain but I also used it for other pains.

For menstrual pains, I only had cramps twice during my cycle. They weren't so bad so it worked very well and quick. Not sure if it would work for those who have very bad cramps. I sometimes get cramps bur not every cycle.

For other pains, it also worked very well for my toothache one time and multiple times for my headaches, arthritis and back pain.

The gel capsules are bit bigger than other pain medications I have tried. For me, they were easy to swallow. The effectiveness lasted longer and worked faster than other pain medications I've tried. I would sometimes have to take another dose after 6-8 hours but didn't had to with Motrin.

I will definitely purchase when I run out and recommend this product.

United States

Pain relief!

I have used other NSAIDS products to try to ease my pains I get from my menstrual cycle. They would sometimes touch the pain but never completely ease it.
    Then I tried motrin.
    My cramps usually go away and I don't even remember that I had them in the first place!

Very effective!

I tried the Motrin Super Strength liquid gels for menstrual cramps, back pain and headaches.

I am pretty lucky when it comes to menstrual symptoms as I only get minor cramps. I did find the Motrin effective in relieving my cramps. So, I would recommend it for cramps. I'm just unsure how effective it is for others that get very bad cramps.

As for back pain, I found it very effective and fast acting. I didn't find it very effective for headaches. Although, I get severe migraines and am on prescription medication. So, I may not be the norm.

All in all, I would recommend this product and will purchase it in the future. It is fast acting, effective and easy to swallow.

I recieved this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

February 12, 2020

Postpartum periods don’t have nothing on me!

Total lifesaver works so fast being liquid gems and amazing not only for women’s cramps but also for men as this has become my husbands go-to since we received this!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Fast pain relief

I received Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels for free in exchange for my honest review.

Motrin is effective pain relief for a variety of pain, from every day aches and pains to period cramps and migraines. It also works to reduce fever.

I am one of those lucky women who not only get awful cramps during my monthly cycle, but also usually end up with a migraine. The liquid gels worked really well to not only ease my cramps, but also to help keep my migraine under control. It started working in about 20 minutes or so and by an hour my pain and discomfort was almost completely gone and the relief lasted into the evening before I had to take another dose.

I also get back, neck, shoulder and knee pain from a series of car accidents several years ago. This Motrin helps relieve those aches and pains and stiffness as well.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for fast long lasting pain relief.

2.7/5

80% Effective

I was chosen to try this product for free in exchange for an honest review.
    As I was trying this product I found that it was about 80% effective in dealing with my cramps as well as the bad headaches I got. However these pills caused me to have a very upset stomach and a lot of bile in my throat that no amount of Tums or Pepto was able to help. If you don't have a sensitive stomach, I would recommend the product but if you are like me. I wouldn't recommend it. Even though it does work pretty effectively.