MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Fast and effective

I’m always looking for fast and effective relief from headaches, migraines, fevers, muscle & joint pain and menstrual pain. These pills are easy to swallow and are amazing at providing fast and effective relief. When your in a lot of pain you don’t have time to wait and I’m very impressed at how fast these work! I definitely recommend Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels
    * I received these products complementary for testing purposes*

February 16, 2020

Probably one of the fastest acting on the market

I would totally buy this product again, and I would recommend it to anyone. I had to use it a couple of days in particular to help with a migraine, cramps and a few muscle spasms. I was rather impressed with how quickly the product worked for each situation.

Relieves cramp

I think this product is not bad but I have pretty bad cramps during the first two days of my mensural cycle. While it helps to relive the pain a bit I don’t think the impact is very long lasting. I think it’ll work better if you don’t have severe pain like I do. I received this Motrin super strength liquid gel pain reliever for free in exchange for my opinion.

New Brunswick, Canada

Perfect for headaches!

Yesterday I was really bad and I didn't wanna do anything because my cramps was killing me. I remember that chick advisor and Motrin sent me for free Motrin liquid gels and I tried it. After an hour, my pain was gone! I feel liquid gets a better affect in my body and very fast as well! I recommend it for headaches and cramps!
    #motrinrelief

February 16, 2020

Effective pain meds are a beautiful thing!

Pain can be tricky as some meds just don't work for me, such as acetaminophen or naproxen. However, ibuprofen has always worked pretty well for me.

This 'Motrin Liquid Gels' product is double the regular strength per pill at 400 mg, which is great for some of my regular and more intense pain like migraines or period pain. I love that the pills are small, gel coated, and are liquid, as they are easy to swallow and I find that they take effect somewhat quicker than tablets.

It also has more simple and non-allergy ingredients than some other brands, which I greatly appreciate.

A downside to this particular pill type is that they cannot be halved such as tablets can be, so sometimes I may be stuck taking a larger dose of medication than I'd otherwise prefer, depending on the pain.

I used this product for a tough couple of days of period pain and it worked well. It was great not needing to swallow several regular strength pills when just one would do.

February 16, 2020

Would buy this again and again!

This stuff works great. I've used it for menstrual pain and within 15 or so minutes my pain is gone and I'm able to resume my activities.

I've also used this for gallbladder pains. When Tylenol wouldn't help my doctor advised to try Motrin. Instead of being in agony and not being able to function, taking 2 of these helped dull my pains enough I could resume normal life and do things such as work and take care of my daughter.

I definitely reccomend trying this product out.

I recieved this product from chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review.

2.7/5

Not impressed

Thank you ChickAdvisor for letting me be a part of the Motrin Super Strength liquid gels campaign. Unfortunately, I did not find them helpful for pain of any type, menstrual, muscle or headache. I also find the value to be pricey for the product because it’s brand name and there are other products that can do the same thing and cost less. Having said that, while I wouldn’t choose this product again for myself, I will say some positive things. The liquid gel is small, easy to swallow, you only need to take one and while it didn’t work for me, it worked well for my husband for headaches and knee pain. When it comes to personal use for me however, no I would not use it again or recommend it.

February 16, 2020

Speedy and effective pain relief

I was sent this product for free in exchange for my honest review. The request was that I try this product while I have my period. My period is no joke; cramps, lower back pain, joint pain in the knees, headaches etc etc. It’s a lot! My body gets hella extra just to tell me I’m not pregnant. So when Chickadvisor told me I was selected, I was excited. My go to pain reliever is Advil, however, Advil makes me fall asleep. Not useful at work! The Motrin IB extra strength does not make me sleepy. Which is a huge plus for me. Also, it works very quickly. One morning I was lying in bed in the fetal position, I took a Motrin and 10mins later I felt fine. We got hit with a major snowstorm and I was shoveling for over 2hrs. On top of period pain, I now had regular ol’ back pain. I took a Motrin and all my pains went away. Most of the time, one Motrin was enough. It was only on the occasional heavy days when I would need to take a second dose.
    I would definitely recommend to friends.

Great to have

When I first got this product, I was surprised by the size of the bottle. I thought it was a sample size until I realised just how effective this product is! It was really nice to only have to take one pill to solve my headaches, muscle pain and fever.

My coworker was going through bad menstrual cramps and I offered the product to her in hopes it would alleviate her pain. She reported back the next day to say that it worked better than any other product she usually uses. This will definitely be her next purchase for menstrual cramp management.

I would also purchase this product again!

The best Choice

I received a sample of Motrin from ChickAdvisor. I used Motrin while I had menstrual cramps, and it helped! The Motrin gave me quick relief. It is a great product.