MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Works fast!

I received the Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels to test out during my menstrual period and I am happy to say that these were very effective. I took them first thing in the morning when I felt my cramps and it worked quickly to take the pain away. I was able to get on with my day quickly. I will definitely use it again the next time I have cramps.

Effective pain relief!

I think Motrin Super Strength worked great for me! I used it for migraines as well as period pain. I especially love that this pill is small and easy to swallow, big bonus points for that as I despise taking pills as is, especially huge tablets. In some instances one pill didn't get rid of my migraine but two definitely helped a lot! For period pains I usually use a super strong prescription medication but over the counter Motrin did just a great of a job (without the hassle of a prescription). I had a much painless period. Glad I got to try this! Would recommend :) I got this product for free in exchange for my honest review #gotitfree #chickadvisor #motrin

February 16, 2020

Finally something that works!!

I have always suffered of menstrual cramping and it worsened postpartum. I usually just take Tylenol so that I can go about my daily business for those first few days. Motrin for menstrual pain is so amazing that I did not feel my cramps at all. My pain was relieved within 15 minutes of taking Motrin. I only had to take one Every 6 hours or so. Being a mom, there is no downtime... and Motrin helped me keep going.

Pain relief!

I received this product to use for menstrual pain. #gotitfree
    I experience very bad cramping during my period and I have not been successful in finding a painkiller that completely receives this pain. Unfortunately I was not able to use this product for my menstrual cramps due to the timing of my period.
    I did use this product to treat a very bad headache and it was highly effective in relieving my pain. These painkillers acted quickly and my pain disappeared.
    I intend to post an update regarding how effective this product is in treating menstrual pain.

Best Ibuprofen!

I'm definitely going to keep this in my purse for work! It was very effective with getting rid of my migraines fast! I work in the hospital so as soon as I'm about to get a migraine I just take one of these and it's gone in about 30 min which is perfect for me. I would also recommend this for relief with cramps. It comes in waves for me when it's the first day of my period and this definitely relieved my cramps! I recieved this free from chick advisor.

United States

Finally a super strength for relieving cramps!

I absolutely love that Motrin has made a super strength pain reliever. For so many years I have had to take a handful of pills every cycle to relieve the discomfort of my cramps. Now I can just take one and I have relief! And it lasts! I was lucky enough to be chosen to sample this product for free but I would definitely buy it!

February 16, 2020

Effective relief for menstrual cramps

Had to wait until the end to provide my optimal review for the intended use of the product. Working full time and toddlers at home means no downtime during that time of the month and Motrin super strength liquid gel greatly helped me go though the tougher time. Wish I had known it earlier. I was able to go though pretty might my entire daytime with just one tablet. My entire cycle of this month was pretty much painless. Excellent product. Will definitely recommend to my family and friends.

February 16, 2020

Great for menstrual pain!

I was sent this product through #chickadvisor to try during my menstrual cycle. I have used Motrin in the past for pain relief (it is my go to brand for back pain) and headaches, but I honestly never tried it for menstrual cramps. Well, I'm so happy I did! It work so well and the relief was so fast. I would recommend this product for menstrual pain as well as any other body aches and pains you are experiencing!

Fast and effective

I’m always looking for fast and effective relief from headaches, migraines, fevers, muscle & joint pain and menstrual pain. These pills are easy to swallow and are amazing at providing fast and effective relief. When your in a lot of pain you don’t have time to wait and I’m very impressed at how fast these work! I definitely recommend Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels
    * I received these products complementary for testing purposes*

February 16, 2020

Probably one of the fastest acting on the market

I would totally buy this product again, and I would recommend it to anyone. I had to use it a couple of days in particular to help with a migraine, cramps and a few muscle spasms. I was rather impressed with how quickly the product worked for each situation.