MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Great Relief

I have used this twice and liked it so far. It is more effective when you use this before the pain becomes serious as it takes some time for the relief to kick in. It comes in a semi - soft gel and is quite easy to swallow.

Enlève la douleur instantanée

Je souffre de migraine, la douleur est insupportable. La plupart du temps, je prends 2 ibuprofènes de 200mg et je les digèrent pas, je suis malade instantanée. J'ai reçue en cadeau par la poste des Motrin super strength liquid gels de 400mg, wow! j'ai pris une pilule seulement et la douleur est partie en moins de 30 minutes et mon estomac a bien réagi.
    Quand je feel pas, je prends Motrin, merci!

Works well

Works great, relieves pain. Does it do what it promises? Yes. Would I buy it? Not unless it’s cheaper than the store brand ibuprofen, which works just as well.

Menstrual pain and headaches

I tend to get super bad cramps, and resulting in the bad cramps I also get severe headaches. These are fast acting and work amazing to relieve the pain from menstrual cramps as well as general aches and pains.

Effective painkiller

Motrin is a very effective ibuprofen painkiller. I find it works just as well as Advil and often goes on sale more which is a great plus as medications are quite expensive. I plan to use Motrin as my main brand of painkiller for head and body aches. It also provided me some relief from my strong menstrual cramps. I recommend it to everyone looking to relieve minor aches and pains.

Amazing

This works so effectively and quickly. I used it for cramps, usually i get them pretty bad, and i felt nothing shortly after taking it. My husband has issues with his shoulder and took this and stated it worked better than his prescribed pills from his doctor!

Very Effective

Getting your period back after having a baby can be a pain. Literally. Thankfully I had this Motrin to try because other pain relievers just weren't cutting it. These did the trick! It was such a relief to have the cramping and aches gone so i could get back to being a new mom.

Defanitly worth a try

Defanitly helped with cramps Nd discomfort . Started to work fast and lasted all day. . Very nice to not have to take something every 4 hours and not have it still working in the middle of the dAy.

Fast reliever of pain

Disclaimer: I received the Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels from ChickAdvisor to try in exchange for a review however, opinions are my own.

There are a couple of things I like about this product. First of all, the size of these capsules. They are not too big and easy to swallow. I also have a preference for gel capsules as I feel like they work faster as compared to tablets.

Although the product is designed for headache, fever, migraine, muscle and joint pain, I used Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels to relieve my menstrual cramps and pain. I have to say, it works pretty well to relieve my discomfort on the first day of my period, which is usually the day I feel the cramps.

Great to have on hand

I received this product free of charge for review purposes as part of the Product Review Club. Thanks ChicAdvisor!

I regularly use ibuprofen to help deal with PMS and period issues (it's great for reducing supper irritating cramps and can also aid in calming an angry flow) but usually just grab store brand or generic. That said, I'm definitely going to be switching to Motrin as it seems to not only work faster (it felt like it did, but I wasn't doing super scientific testing, so...) and you can get by on just one pill. Yeah, one! I would normally take two or three normal strength pills, but Motirin offers a super strength that actually works well for hours. I don't tend to enjoy my period, but Motrin is a great aid to have around.