MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

February 21, 2020

Amazing

This works so effectively and quickly. I used it for cramps, usually i get them pretty bad, and i felt nothing shortly after taking it. My husband has issues with his shoulder and took this and stated it worked better than his prescribed pills from his doctor!

February 21, 2020

Very Effective

Getting your period back after having a baby can be a pain. Literally. Thankfully I had this Motrin to try because other pain relievers just weren't cutting it. These did the trick! It was such a relief to have the cramping and aches gone so i could get back to being a new mom.

Defanitly worth a try

Defanitly helped with cramps Nd discomfort . Started to work fast and lasted all day. . Very nice to not have to take something every 4 hours and not have it still working in the middle of the dAy.

Fast reliever of pain

Disclaimer: I received the Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels from ChickAdvisor to try in exchange for a review however, opinions are my own.

There are a couple of things I like about this product. First of all, the size of these capsules. They are not too big and easy to swallow. I also have a preference for gel capsules as I feel like they work faster as compared to tablets.

Although the product is designed for headache, fever, migraine, muscle and joint pain, I used Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels to relieve my menstrual cramps and pain. I have to say, it works pretty well to relieve my discomfort on the first day of my period, which is usually the day I feel the cramps.

Great to have on hand

I received this product free of charge for review purposes as part of the Product Review Club. Thanks ChicAdvisor!

I regularly use ibuprofen to help deal with PMS and period issues (it's great for reducing supper irritating cramps and can also aid in calming an angry flow) but usually just grab store brand or generic. That said, I'm definitely going to be switching to Motrin as it seems to not only work faster (it felt like it did, but I wasn't doing super scientific testing, so...) and you can get by on just one pill. Yeah, one! I would normally take two or three normal strength pills, but Motirin offers a super strength that actually works well for hours. I don't tend to enjoy my period, but Motrin is a great aid to have around.

Ache And Pain Free

I received a full-sized product free to review for my honest opinion. I get cramps and overall body aches just prior to my period. Not that the pain is severe, but it puts me in a mood and I become sluggish and hate the discomfort. I have tried numerous over the counter pain relievers and nothing I have tried compares to Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels. This product has been the most efficient to relieve the cramps and body aches I get from my period. I took 2 gel tablets, one in the morning and one at night, during my monthly cycle and felt relieve in minutes every time. I had a cramp free month! This is a product that I have already purchased and will keep purchasing. It is also great for headaches and day to day body aches. Definitely worth the price knowing it works!

effective for pain relief

This product is effective for pain relief. It works quite quickly but does hurt the stomach if not taken with food. This product is simply liquid ibuprofen and works the same as other liquid ibuprofen products. I would probably not purchase this particular product because no name works the same way.

Works Wonders!

I have always been an Advil user and have sworn by it for years. I received Motrin as a free product test in exchange for my review and was very pleasantly surprised. I used it a few times in the month I’ve had it and have found it to be very fast-acting and long-lasting every time.

it definitely works!

I was given the opportunity to try Motrin super strength liquid gels thanks to chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review. I personally only have my mensural cycle for about 3-4 days where the first day is the worst for me with cramping and headaches. Lately due to a back injury it seems those cramps are worse causing more discomfort then I already have. To really test these out I waited till the cramps were quite bad and the headache was there. I definitely found that the cramps were gone quickly and my headache went away fairly fast as well! I also like that they are extra strength as I only needed to take one pill and that seemed to be enough for me. Although it didn’t help with the back pain itself, I’m glad it helped with the cramps and headache. I believe this product works and I would recommend to anyone that’s experiencing bad menstrual symptoms to test it out for themselves!

Fast relief

I received this free sample from chick advisor and was not disappointed. I regularly get bad mensural cramping and when it happens we all know you just want fast relief. Well the Motrin liquid gels did not disappoint. I found myself comfortably getting back to my busy work day without a second thought!
    Thank you Motrin!