MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Effective Pain Relief- Motrin Liquid Gels

This was my first time using Motrin for menstrual pain. I have always used extra strength Tylenol for pain relief of any kind. The medication was easy to take and I felt that it did ease my cramps quicker than usual. I had to take Motrin for the first two days of my cycle. I would definitely continue to use this product in the coming months should I need pain relief - especially for headaches. Maybe my body is used to Tylenol and relief comes slower in comparison. I would definitely recommend that others try Motrin to change up their pain relief solutions. Thanks to Chickadvisor in providing the opportunity to try Motrin Liquid Gels for free.

Fast and effective

I suffer from horrible migraines very frequently, as well as extremely bad menstrual cramps and back pain. They all disappeared within 20 minutes of taking these. I'll definitely be buying these in the future.

February 26, 2020

Works for Menstrual Pain Too!

Helpful for headaches as well as menstrual pain and cramps. Works quickly. I like that they are liquid gels, I find them much easier to swallow, plus the price is reasonable. I will definitely purchase more in the future.

February 26, 2020

The go to pain medication in my house

MOTRIN SUPER STRENGTH LIQUID GELS Is the go to medication in my house for pain. That means it’s also what I reach for when it comes to my menstruel cramps. I’ve tried medication geared towards PMS specifically but they didn’t even compare. Motrin super strength liquid gel pills are easy to swallow, work fast and are long lasting. I buy it frequently and often get it on sale so it’s a good value. I recommend to everyone and have handed it out in the past to family members who have switched from their Advil for this.

A definite must!

Even at 40, I still get terrible menstrual cramps and migraines. Motrin is the only medication that alleviates that pain super fast. I have a pretty sensitive stomach so I found that I need to eat something small when I take Motrin and I'm good to go. Motrin lives in my purse now. It's a must have for me.

Great product!

I get really bad menstrual cramps every month and haven’t had much work to help with the pain. I usually rely on a combo of extra strength Advil and lying down on the couch to give some relief. But this was really great! Definitely worked better than the Advil. I felt a lot better, I managed to get about my day pretty much normally, and I didn’t have any adverse side effects. As a bonus it worked pretty well on a bad headache I was having one day as well. The price is very comparable to other drugs out there so definitely give it a try if you get bad cramps!!

no more pain

Motrin worked great, had a bad headache took one and it was gone fast.
    I would recommend this to any one who suffers with bad headaches and other pain.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Loved this product

I got this product for free to review and so glad that I did as it is amazing! Works fast and not hard to swallow! I will definitely be purchasing this again for menstrual pain and headaches! I love it! Game changer!! #MOTRINrelief

February 26, 2020

Excellent for tough headaches!

I have never tried Motrin before & was able to try this product for free. I get headaches of varying types everyday & after going through a particularly bad headache day, & after trying other brands to try to get rid of the headache, I decided to try this one & it finally worked! I have decided to use it on days when I have really bad headaches & it works right away! I'm so glad I finally tried it! Thanks so much! I will for sure recommend & will purchase in the future. I love the gel type as well as it seems to work faster & the pill was a good size, not horse pill like :)

Best for pain

I used this for my neck and shoulder muscle pain that was going on for few days. It really helped ease the pain in about an hour and had completely gone within the next hour. I also made sure I took this medication after eating something as it's got Ibuprofen. I would definitely recommend this as a quick pain reliever.