Mott's Clamato Juice

Mott's Clamato Juice Reviews

Ranked #138 out of 166 in Juice

April 13, 2017

I liked the taste of this Clamato Juice. Not too salty (like others that I have tried). There is a nice spicy kick to it that just makes the Caesar drink taste so good. It does contain MSG- which I find makes anything taste good. I find myslef thrisy if I drink too much of this juice. It comes in a can or plastic bottle. Should be served chilled.

April 13, 2017

This juice is fantastic. Whether you drink it as is or make a Cesar with it, the taste is great. Healthy too with the mix of vegetables in it. We have it in our house at all times.

April 04, 2017

I absolutely love Mott's Clamato Juice. I drink it on its own. I also use it make make a delicious Caesar. It is smooth tasting and not too spicy. I love the flavour.

April 04, 2017

love this stuff, family does too. great for recipes for dinner, makes a great additive for homemade spaghetti sauce. also for great drink recipes. haha. but yes i will be buying more often.

January 27, 2016

Perfect to make Caesars when company comes, or to drink alone too.

January 11, 2016

No other brand will do when it comes to clomato juice. Ever time I am swayed by a cheaper price I always end up regretting it in the long run.

October 04, 2015

To make the perfect Canadian classic cocktail the "Caesar", you need to start with the best clamato juice there is: Mott's! The cocktail is prepared as follows: Add ice to a celery salt-rimmed highball glass. Pour one ounce of vodka, Tabasco (or any other hot sauce) and Worcestershire sauce to taste, then top off with Mott's Clamato Juice. Add a stick of celery, wedge of lime and voila...you have a Caesar! The unique blend of reconstituted tomato juice, clam broth and spices are what give Mott's Clamato Juice its quintessential flavour, thus setting it apart from the tomato juice that's used in a Bloody Mary. You must try a Caesar using the one and only Mott's Clamato Juice. You will be glad that you did! It is also great on its own as a tasty non-alcoholic beverage!

July 15, 2015

Love this with a little bit of vodka! try the works for a treat!

June 15, 2015

This stuff is delicious, I like to mix a little bit of clamato juice with my beer.

February 24, 2015

Motts clamato juice is the only brand I like. I have tried other brands and nothing compares. If you like Cesar's you must make it with motts

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale