Mott's Clamato Reserve Reviews

Mott's Clamato Reserve offers a premium spin on your classic Caesar. With a rich texture & complex spice blend, it's made with no artificial flavours and colours, no high fructose corn syrup, and no added MSG.

Le Mott's Clamato Réserve vous offre une alternative de première qualité à votre Caesar classique. Son mélange d'épices complexe d'une riche texture ne contient aucun arôme ou colorant artificiel, aucun sirop de glucose riche en fructose ni aucun ajout de MSG.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

July 08, 2020

Amazingly refreshing and delicious.

Trying this drink brought a great surprise to me. Amazing tangy flavour and great after taste. Great to add spices and Tabasco sauce. I like dressing the rim and pouring over ice. Keep in mind the glass should be cold too. Keeps its colors longer if your like me sitting in the sun relaxing. I would definitely drink this again and entertain my friends with as well. Its definitely something to try and experience new drinks with.

July 08, 2020

Wait for it!! It’s Good!!!

I hit this product free through Chick Advisor in exchange for an honest review , so here it is!!
    With all the talk about jalapeño purée in this one I was expecting a good hit of spice, it wasn’t there at first but a lovely spice comes about 15-20seconds after the first sip. its got a nice blended flavour to it. I would definitely buy this again, especially if I was going somewhere and wanted caesars, bringing this and vodka would be way easier than bringing the separate ingredients!

Great flavour and spice!

i pretty much ONLY drink cesears, so to receive this free Motts Clamato Reserve mix was a great pleasure! It has a wonderful flavour with the perfect amount of spice. I feel less guilty drinking it because it is a natural healthier version, but without sacrificing the taste.

The price point is great, I would definitely buy it over again and again!

LOVE!!!!

I found this at one of the selected stores and thought Wow this must be serious premium stuff (partly because of packaging and cost)...i must say i'm a serious lover of caesars and motts clamato products!! i first tried it without anything added to it. it was really delicious (slightly salty) but i really liked the flavours. the fact that its made with all natural ingredients is a big time seller for me. im trying to watch my sugar intake to no glucose/fructose works for me!!!. i would absolutely buy this product again...

Delicious Caesar Mix

This Caesar mix is great. The price is a bit on the steep side, but it will definitely impress the most discerning pallet. There is a bit of heat from the fire roasted jalapeños which is really nice. This will have a permanent spot in my bar for myself and guests.

So good

This was so good and i loved that it was all natural! I will be buying this to make all my caesars from now on! I will for sure be buying it again and so thankful i got the chance to try it for free

July 07, 2020

Has a little kick but not too much

I would definitely consider myself a serious caesar lover. I've gone from one place to another just for caesar specials, and even get the guys at work just to make me virgin caesars while I'm working.

I really like this stuff! It's has a little kick to it but not too much, so it's not too hard to find that jalapeño flavour in there. It tasted as if I was having a caesar at a restaurant.

It was a little thick for me personally but some say I like my caesars a little too thin so that'll be up to the consumer. I'm looking forward to finishing bottle but I'm not sure about getting another one as $8 for a bottle of Clamato is a little steep, even for how delicious it is.

Very tasty tomato juice

I know that tomato juice is not usually looked on as super tasty but let me tell you, this Clamato tomato juice has always been my favourite. The new reserve Clamato is great because it’s a little spicy (which I love)!!!

July 07, 2020

Great base to a fantastic Caesar!

This is the perfect base to build upon when creating an intricate Caesar. It was mildly spicy and the taste was wonderful and refreshing. If you like your Caesar’s extra spicy then just build on it and add whatever you want. The taste is so good that you can even have it without alcohol as a spicy refreshing juice (just add a bit of lime).
    I got this product from chick advisor for free to try and it will become one of my staple ingredients when making future Caesar’s!

July 07, 2020

Bringing That Summer Heat!

I love everything spicy! Mott’s Clamato Reserve adds more zing to their signature Caesar mix with fire roasted jalapeño purée! Just the right amount of a spicy kick to enjoy with vodka or even as a non alcoholic summer beverage! I enjoyed this drink while sitting out in my backyard. It was delicious and full of flavour, perfect summer staple!