Mott's Clamato Reserve Reviews

Mott's Clamato Reserve offers a premium spin on your classic Caesar. With a rich texture & complex spice blend, it's made with no artificial flavours and colours, no high fructose corn syrup, and no added MSG.

Le Mott's Clamato Réserve vous offre une alternative de première qualité à votre Caesar classique. Son mélange d'épices complexe d'une riche texture ne contient aucun arôme ou colorant artificiel, aucun sirop de glucose riche en fructose ni aucun ajout de MSG.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Spicy 🌶

I received a coupon to try this drink for free. I usually have to add some hot sauce to my Caesars to make them how I like them - spicy! You don’t need to add extra spices to your Caesar when you use this M ott’s Clamato juice. It is tasty on its own or with your favourite vodka. It was a little more pricey than the regular Clamato juice, but I think it is worth it. #gotitfree #MottsClamatoReserve @MottsClamatoCaesar @ChickAdvisor

Mott's Clamato

This is a great drink for the summer weather. I recommend it for any caesar lovers! It could be used to make delicious cocktail drinks, and is a good addition to any party. The drink is of good quality, is smooth, and tastes wonderful. I would definitely purchase this for an event or whenever i'm hosting.

July 14, 2020

Subtle jalapeno addition to your Caesars

The jalapeno puree was very subtle, so for those who like spicier Caesars or mixes may want to add a lot more spices. Overall the taste of the Clamato was good, not too salty and balanced to be the main feature of any Caesar cocktail or mocktail.

I find it good value, as it's not too expensive for a cocktail mix without a lot of preservatives. With the name of "reserve", I was hoping this would come in a nicer glass bottle, so I was was a little disappointed that it was in a plastic bottle.

Great for summer

I am not a fan of Caesars, so I gave it to a family member. They really did enjoy it. Found very similar notes in this compared to the regular Clamato. They were hoping for a stronger taste - perhaps more spice that would make it taste a lot different. Another thing, the price is quite high at $8 a bottle - therefore would stick to the regular Clamato but perhaps buy this as a treat.

July 14, 2020

Not much of a difference from the original

We recently tried the Reserve Clamato. First off, the regular price is bit too high in my opinion ($8/bottle). For a few dollars less I’d stick to the original mix. The taste is similar, didn’t really taste like the higher quality product as outlined in the description. I was also looking for more of a kick with the jalapeños as outlined. A bit disappointed As I was looking forward to trying it. On the bright side, It is a bit cheaper than other reserve Ceaser mixes out there.

July 14, 2020

The Perfect Summer Companion!

This is the perfect thing to take camping, to backyard BBQs or just for around the house. It is all spiced up and ready to go! Mix it with gin, vodka or make yourself a good ol' Canadian beer & clam. It has a nice heat on its own, or you can always just add Tabasco or hot sauce if you like it SPICY.

July 14, 2020

Excellent addition to my bar cart!

My hands down favorite mix. Perfect combination of flavors that all others have tried to duplicate but none compares to Motts!
    If you have tried other mixes and didn’t like the taste then test out this stuff!
    Does not taste like the watered down clamato juice. You have complete control over how strong you like it.
    I jumped at the chance to review this!
    I love Motts!

Mott's Clamato rocks!

I think this is a very good product, I find the taste a bit strong to drink as a beverage, but used as a barbecue sauce or seasoning it's simply delicious, I highly recommend.

July 14, 2020

Highly enjoyed by a caesar lover!

I personally am not much of a fan of caesars, but I did receive this bottle to review & did so with a family member who loves a good Caesar. I made us the drink using this bottled mix with vodka & we were very pleasantly surprised! We rimmed the glass with cajun spice, as well as topped the drink with colossal olives & feta cheese (a recommendation on the Motts Reserve recipe website). It had a very fresh & smooth taste, especially for someone who is not a fan of tomatoes like myself. It was fairly pricey ($8/bottle) so I doubt I will purchase it again, but it was a good experience nonetheless!

Tasty!

I am not a huge fan of red drinks that involve tomatoes or clams. However, I received this product to test and had friends over who love Caesars. We made them all a drink using this mix, and they loved it! I even tasted it and was impressed. It is smooth and sweet! I wouldn’t be buying this for myself, especially at the price range it is in ($8 a bottle); but I know my friends will be buying this again!