Mott's Clamato Reserve Reviews

Mott's Clamato Reserve offers a premium spin on your classic Caesar. With a rich texture & complex spice blend, it's made with no artificial flavours and colours, no high fructose corn syrup, and no added MSG.

Le Mott's Clamato Réserve vous offre une alternative de première qualité à votre Caesar classique. Son mélange d'épices complexe d'une riche texture ne contient aucun arôme ou colorant artificiel, aucun sirop de glucose riche en fructose ni aucun ajout de MSG.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

July 19, 2020

What a fresh and refreshing drink

I didn't know about Caesars until I stumbled upon Mott's Clamato Reserve @mottsclamatocaesar
    First up, I decided to learn more about this popular drink and in the process read some amazing reviews and realised that it's basically clam juice and tomatoes with a pop of jalapeños.
    Those of you who know me well know that just the mention of seafood and spice is enough to rope me in and, naturally I was on board to try out a Caesar mocktail (you can make a cocktail too, if you will). I came across some amazing recipes online and ended up creating a recipe of my own (will share it soon).
    Here's my review
    ~The first sip won me over due to its fresh and rich taste
    ~Excellent flavour
    ~Perfect amount of kick brought about by the fire roasted jalapeños
    ~Perfect all season drink
    Thank you @chickadvisor for opening up my world to yummy Caesars

Makes a good Caesar!

I tried this out with thanks to chick advisor and Mott’s.

Overall it has a good flavour, and didn’t give me heartburn the way a regular Caesar does. It reminded me of something you’d order at a gastropub where they’d make the Caesar from scratch. Kind of an artisan feel to it.

The other two ladies I added to my home panel agreed that the quality of the ingredients and flavour were about a 4/5. We we surprised to see they don’t use tomato juice, only tomato paste. It’s a little on the pricy side, but I did like that it does not contain MSG which is a big plus to me.

If you’re not a fancy bartender but still looking to try something new and free of chemical additives this is a great option.

July 19, 2020

Great spicy twist to the original!

When I first tried the Mott's* Clamato* Reserve I was cautious as it looked extra spicy, but in a mixed Cesar drink, it added that extra quick to my drink. I used it at a party and everyone loved the drink mix. I would highly recommend to try this if you like spicy drinks.

Definitely my favourite

Thanks to chickadvisor, I was able to try the new Motts Clamato Reserve for free in return for my honest reveiw.
    This new flavour definitely has a richer texture with a smooth taste to it. This is perfect to drink on its own or mixed it however you like: possibilities are endless here! I had mine with some Absolute Vodka, a slash of lemon juice, lime and celery. I really enjoy my drink. Definitely my favourite! The fire roasted jalapeno puree adds the right amount of spice, Yum! I love how this drink is made with all-natural ingredients, Bonus!.Ovally this product taste great and good to make the perfect summer cocktails. I definitely recommend this product to all my friends and family.

#gotitfree

Tasty and Delicious

I really enjoyed having the opportunity to try to product for free in exchange for my honest opinion from ChickAdvisor and Mott's. The proportion of this product was perfect, the bottle was not too big or too small. I thought the product itself had a great flavour and spice to it. It could pair well with so many things or just drink on its own. I used it to make caesars and they were delicious! I did have difficultly finding this product in stores at first, but that was probably due it is being a new product and that fact that we are in the middle of a pandemic. I would definitely buy this product again as I thought it was a nice change from my usual drinks. I recommend this product!

Not Very Flavourful

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor. I was excited to try the new Mott's Clamato Reserve. The company advertised that their product was made with premium natural ingredients which I love. However, I found that this product was not as flavourful as other Clamato juices. I found that I had to add my own additional spices to make it as spicy as I wanted it. While I think it's important to use natural ingredients, I'm not sure I would purchase this product again. If you enjoy light flavours, then this product is for you. If you prefer something with more of a kick, then I would suggest staying with the original.

Good for my bloody mary

Good product, i used to make a bloody mary which i didn't have in ages! The taste is good and smooth, the Jalapeno taste saved me to find the tabasco sauce.
    I hadded a shot of vodka, pinch of salt and pepper, lemon juice, angostura and worchestershire sauce and ready for a great happy hour 😁. Thanks for the chance to try this product!

Absolutely delicious!

I enjoy drinking Cesears with or without alcohol so the opportunity to try a product that says it is an improvement of itself is worth it. This Mott's Reserve Clamato did not disappoint. The taste is really fresh, rich, and has all the spice already added. It is less salty than the regular Clamato, No artifical flavors or colors so the taste is really an improvement over the regular Clamato. This is the new standard for Ceasars!

Great flavor but overpriced

What a fantastic review product! I love my Caesars and Mott's Clamato Reserve kicked it up a notch! The flavor is excellent, although I was expecting a bit more kick. I couldn't really pick up on the fire roasted jalapenos and there really isn't any heat to it.
    The one liter bottle made three Caesars, which is quite expensive considering the bottle costs $6.99. The first one I made was virgin, second was the Reserve and vodka and third I went full out with my usual Caesar ingredients. All three were delicious!
    I'm pretty cheap, so totally up in the air about purchasing this again! If it were the same price as the regular bottles of Clamato, I'd likely purchase it over the other flavors.

Amazing Tasting Product!

I got this for free to review and my husband is a huge caesar drinker and loved this product so much! He loved the kick of jalapeno to it and just how it had so much flavour to it. He makes mock caesars and alcoholic caesar and enjoyed it both ways. Definitely something we will be buying in the future for him to continue to enjoy!