Mott's Clamato Reserve Reviews

Mott's Clamato Reserve offers a premium spin on your classic Caesar. With a rich texture & complex spice blend, it's made with no artificial flavours and colours, no high fructose corn syrup, and no added MSG.

Le Mott's Clamato Réserve vous offre une alternative de première qualité à votre Caesar classique. Son mélange d'épices complexe d'une riche texture ne contient aucun arôme ou colorant artificiel, aucun sirop de glucose riche en fructose ni aucun ajout de MSG.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    1.8/5

Not My Kind of Drink

I was given the opportunity to try the Mott's Clamato Reserve for the first time. At first the taste/flavour was tolerable for me but I found it too salty and I could not drink more than half. I like the kick of spice which definitely enhances the tomato flavour. It's not too thick but it was too strong and an overly unusual taste for me. I would not be able to drink this often. Maybe once a year or maybe my friends/guests would enjoy. It seems to be an acquired taste perhaps. It definitely tasted better poured over ice. The price however was quite high at nearly $7.99. Unfortunately this was just not suited for my tastebuds.

July 21, 2020

Overpriced and not worth the extra money

I received a free product coupon to try and honestly I didn't notice a difference between this product and the original Clamato. I probably will continue to buy the spicy clamato or the pickled bean version for my caesars.

Updated On: July 21, 2020

#gotitfree #freeproduct

Mild flavour

Received this product free to try. Makes a great Caesar. The flavour is more mild than the works clamato I usually purchase but really great. I like that it's more natural than my usual kind. Will purchase again.

July 21, 2020

Classic Mott’s taste with a little kick!

Another great product by Mott’s has hit the shelves!! This delicious mixture adds a nice kick of heat to your classic Caesar. This is the perfect addition to summertime cocktails on the deck, patio or wherever you like to enjoy this type of beverage. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants a little extra zing in their drink! #gotitforfree #MottsClamatoReserve

A higher quality product

This seems to be a next level of Clamato when making a Caesar - the quality of the product just seems to be more flavourful. I think this will be my go to product moving forward even though it is a little more on the expensive side as I don’t make them all that often the reserve definitely worth splurging on. Also having this as a mock tail, you can’t go wrong if you want to have during a brunch or even to cook with.

Perfect Way to Enjoy a Caesar

Who doesn't love a good zero in the morning with their weekend breakfast!? The Mott's Reserve adds a spicy taste to my favourite beverage largely in part to the addition of jalapenos. The consistency is smooth, the taste is great and it tasted even better than a regular Caesar. Will definitely be buying this in the future!

Caesar Easy peasy!

The first thing that you notice with this is the quantity and the price - expensive for a small one litre bottle. Although it has a sleek look it is too much to pay for too little. It isn't thick which I personally have a preference for, so that is a positive for sure. The taste is great, has the right balance and it is spicy. The flavours all play in your mouth very nicely however if you are a fan of a spicy caesar, you may need to add more. You can taste the heat but it's not very spicy - I tried it with and without extra heat and I preferred when I added more. It does make things easier and quicker when you want a caesar, the taste is crisp. Die hard fans of caesars most probably will prefer to make theirs from scratch but for most, this is quite nice. I would have this on hand to make and serve to friends and family as it is so easy to use and tastes great too. The only thing that would make me hesitate is the price, luckily I got to taste this in exchange for my review #gotitfree

July 20, 2020

One of the tastiest brands around!

The day I brought this bottle home, it finished. Everyone in my household, including me, thoroughly enjoyed our clamato's. I don't drink alcohol, so I had mine by itself, whereas the others enjoyed this with vodka. My mocktail wasn't overly pungent or salty and tasted absolutely refreshing with celery on the side. I'm not a huge fan of tomato based things, but this absolutely won me over. Who would have thought a clamato would make these scorching summer days even more enjoyable? I will definitely repurchase this product.

Delicious

It's been a long time since I tried Mott's Clamato so to get to try the Mott's Clamato Reserve was exciting for me. I made a mocktail Caesar and it was super refreshing on a warm summer day. I loved the flavours and was already thinking about the next drink I could make using this cocktail mix! I will definitely be purchasing this going forward and totally recommend it. I made my drink with ice and Mott's Clamato Reserve and wished I had a pickled onion to put in it. This Mott's Clamato Reserve is the perfect mix for all types of Caesars. #gotitfree

July 20, 2020

Makes a fantastic ceaser!

I always drink motts Clamato for my Ceasers, so I was excited to try the new reserve Clamato in a ceaser. This made a really good, well balanced ceaser! The flavor wasn’t too spicy, or too over balanced by one particular flavor. You could really taste the quality. Definitely worth picking up for a really great ceaser. I did receive this product to try for free, but you can bet I’ll be picking up another in the near future! #gotitfree