Mott's Clamato Reserve Reviews

Mott's Clamato Reserve offers a premium spin on your classic Caesar. With a rich texture & complex spice blend, it's made with no artificial flavours and colours, no high fructose corn syrup, and no added MSG.

Le Mott's Clamato Réserve vous offre une alternative de première qualité à votre Caesar classique. Son mélange d'épices complexe d'une riche texture ne contient aucun arôme ou colorant artificiel, aucun sirop de glucose riche en fructose ni aucun ajout de MSG.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

July 23, 2020

Classic Caesar with Kick!

I was excited to be chosen to receive this product for free as a member of the ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Club!

I love that Mott’s Clamato Reserve is made with natural ingredients. It makes having a few caesar’s feel guilt free! The extra little zing with the jalapeño puree really takes this up a level from the classic Mott’s Clamato mixture. it’s not too hot, just a nice little kick to enhance all the natural flavours. I love it with vodka and a pinch or two of pepper.

Compared to the classic, the colour not as bright and it is a little thicker, but still nice and smooth. With the price a little above the original, I would not buy this all the time but as a treat every so often. It was also harder to find in stores, I am not sure if this is due to it being a new product or not?

Overall, a good natural drink, with kick!

De la qualité

J'ai reçu ce produit a testé pour chick advisor.
    Je ne peux pas mentir. La qualité est là. On voit que ce ne sont pas des saveur articifiel, on goûte bien tout les épices, le goût de la tomate, etc.
    Par contre, malgré la qualité, je trouve que 7,49$ pour une bouteille comme celle-là cela fait un peu cher. Mais pour ce gâté une fois de temps en temps, pourquoi pas!

Great deep flavors

I think the Mott's Clamato Reserve is using quality ingredients as the flavors are really deep. It has great tomato flavors, and a light hit of spice. I personally added more hot sauce to my Ceasar. I feel like if you really want to make a good quality Caesar that you will savor, using the Reserve will make a difference. I did receive this for free from a coupon in exchange for my honest review, but I would purchase this in the future!

Illinois, United States

Best Caesars Around!

My favorite day of the week is Caesar Sunday! So last Saturday I decided rather than going out for Caesars, I would stay in and make my own using Mott's Calmato Reserve and let me tell you, I was nothing short of impressed! I mixed one ounce of vodka with six ounces of Clam, added my spices and a pickled asparagus and viola, just like my favorite pub! I would definitely recommend trying this product! I think you'll be pleasantly surprised! Bottoms up! 🍹

Love the taste!

The bottle is so sleek and I honestly prefer this size compared to the bigger ones. I love spicy food so when I saw that this had fire roasted jalapeño purée, I jumped at the chance to try it. It didn't disappoint at all! It makes a great drink! And I've found some recipes online to include it in. Needless to say, I love how versatile it is! I definitely see myself trying this again!

Updated On: July 23, 2020

#free product from chickadvisor

Wasn't Terrible!

Honestly, I've never been the biggest fan of caesars and tomato-based drinks, but I honestly didn't mind this! This is very rare for me, so I definitely would recommend it to my friend! Thanks for the sample, definitely changed my opinion about caesars!

July 22, 2020

Great mix to make caesars

I always like a good caesar, this clamato was nice and tomato-y, this one had a bit of spice to it which was nice if you didn't want to add any extra hot sauce. I found the shelf price of this was pretty steep for clamato, I probably would not purchase it unless it was onsale. I did get to sample this #free for chickadvisor.

Good for a first timer!

I tried this mixture for the first time, I received this absolutely #FREE thanks to @chickadvisor in exchange for my honest opinion.
    I have to say, not as bad as I thought a tomato juice would taste! Wasn’t too spicy and just enough tomato flavor to not over bare the alcohol added.
    I would definitely recommend. The shelf price was a little steep for me, but if I’m being honest... If I can’t make it cheaper, I will.
    Overall, great flavor!

July 22, 2020

Better than the original!

I was lucky to try Motts Clamato Reserve as part of XY Stuff. We buy the original Clamato a lot, so had the original in hand to directly compare with the Clamato Reserve. The packaging makes the Reserve appear more classic/classy looking and the Reserve boasts natural ingredients. After trying each, the original Clamato does taste more tomato-y than the Reserve and the Reserve does taste that it has more natural/healthy ingredients. I could see that nicer restaurants would use the Reserve to make their Caesars. I definitely prefer the Reserve. I would buy again and recommend to friends and family!

July 22, 2020

Not enough classic Clamato flavour!

A Caesar is one of my go to drinks, especially on wing night and they’re my absolute favourite virgin drink! love classic Clamato and often drink Clamato juice straight so I was very excited to try this when I got it free from Chick Advisor! I was expecting it to be ultra flavourful but I was honestly rather disappointed that at more than double the price, about $8, it wasn’t very concentrated. Especially since this is meant to be a mix for a cocktail. I found that it was alright by itself but when mixed up as a cocktail it definitely seemed a bit watered down. The flavour is actually quite good, although I wish it had more ‘clam’, and the texture is very smooth but because it seemed watered down I just couldn’t justify paying a premium for it.
    #gotitfree #mottsclamatoreserve